Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 16 November 2004

Good Morning 16 November 2004

Tags : None
  • Hi Ladies-

A brisk and cheerful good morning to one and all. I hope everyone is having a great day, sorry this is so brief, but I'm off to the local library to do my weekly volunteer time and also to hang with one of my favorite g-girl friends whom I totally admire. One of these days I may work up the courage to ask her how she does her makeup.

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! Hi ya, JJ. Just a quickie this morning, if that isn't rude.<g> Hope you're having an excellent day.

And best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere. May your day be as tranny as it can possibly be.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 16, 2004 3:31 PM GMT
  • Hey Joni,
    And a good day to you all. I hope today turns out to be productive for me. I will be dressed later, and I can't wait! It's an overcast day today, so I'm just in the right mood! have a great day girls! Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      November 16, 2004 3:33 PM GMT
  • Afternoon all, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....loud scream today Joni, hope everyone is or has had a great day, i know i have.......love Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 16, 2004 3:56 PM GMT
  • Good Morning everyone.

I just want you to know that I am not being unsocial lately. I am collateral damage in the fight to get DigiChat up and running. As a Chat Monitor it is my duty to lead the charge by volunteering to be experimented on....well....I got "hit" and can't log on to DC at all. Katie is working hard to fix it all and we must be patient. I'm sure it is going to be worth it since I have gone to the DC site and seen it work correctly and it is very nice. In the meantime, I am on YIM and for VERY special people on Messenger

I am back working again and loving it. The next three weeks I have to work every chance I get so I will be absent much of the time. Be patient my friends for at the end I will be return more available than before...(yes, I admit to stealing lines from movies).

Hugs all. - Wendy
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      November 16, 2004 5:28 PM GMT
  • ok its evening here now , hope everys hada or having a good day and all r well
      November 16, 2004 10:34 PM GMT