good morning 20th november

• 2068 posts
    November 20, 2004 10:17 AM GMT
    Good morning all...to you.cerys,chris,JJ,sarah,joni and all my other sisters on TW.Hope you all have a great weekend.It's bright...but b*%"?y chilly here in lowestoft!! love and xxx maria
    • 2068 posts
    November 20, 2004 11:23 AM GMT
    thanks barbara...hope your w/end goes ok too! Love maria xx
    • 1980 posts
    November 20, 2004 2:03 PM GMT
    Good morning Maria & Barbara-

My goodness we're the early birds aren't we? Thank you for kicking off the morning thread, Maria, you're such a sweetheart. And a cheerful good morning to you, too, Barb. Yes, it's pretty darn cold over here in Orygun, too. Cold enough to freeze the gonads on an alloy simian, as we say in polite company.

Joni's up early because she has to work dayshift today <lies on back drums high heels on floor and shrieks>. Oh well, one nice thing is, the Mrs sez Joni can keep all her overtime (well, almost all) for Joni fun. So, I think it's time for a new camera, the one I have now makes me look just awful sometimes. I mean, what's up with that? Stupid camera. Must be time for a new one.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! Good morning, JJ. Sorry I missed you this morning. But if you start jumping & screaming without me, I'm sure I'll know it. Hmm, maybe I'll start jumping up and down and screaming at work, I don't think anyone would notice, just my usual behavior.

Before I forget, today is Transgender Day of Rememberance all day, a day to remember those who were killed out of hatred and ignorance due to their sexual orientation, especially TG & TS sisters and brothers.

My best wishes for a lovely day to all of you.

Hugs, Joni