Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning 24th november

good morning 24th november

Tags : None
  • Mornin to all my sisters..cerys,chris,sarah,joni,jj....amd anyone else i've forgotten.Hope you all have a good day! love and xxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 24, 2004 9:51 AM GMT
  • Howdy all, hope you all have a great day......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 24, 2004 9:54 AM GMT
  • Good morning Maria, JJ, Barbara & Mandy-

And a cheerful good morning to all TW sisters everywhere, hope you're having a great day no matter the weather where you are.

Hugs and best wishes to all the regulars and irregulars (I guess we're all irregulars to one degree or another, eh?) on the morning list. And remember, be all the tranny you can be, it's good for you and it's fun.<g>

Hugs, Joni from Oregon

Oh yes, lest I forget: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Hi ya, JJ!
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 24, 2004 3:25 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH...to you too Joni sis and all the girls in the USA have a great thanks giving tomorrow, i'm saying it now as i wont be around till late tomorrow.....hugz Julie xxx
      November 24, 2004 3:54 PM GMT
  • Thank you, JJ, you're so sweet. Wish you could join us for dinner. Ummm, would you prefer breast or thigh? Or perhaps a little of each? Pie & whipped cream for dessert, so save some room.

Hugs, Joni
      November 24, 2004 4:26 PM GMT
  • Joni sis any meat will do......, but for pudding well lets see now.......Mmmmm you choose i'm sure it will be delicious as long as there is ton's of root beer i'll be happy......hugz Julie xx
      November 24, 2004 4:34 PM GMT
  • Bartender, bartender! I'll have what Ms Tamsalu is having only make mine a double.

Bottoms up, Tiina!<g>

JJ! You're sweet and naughty, too. Just my kind of girl.<hee-hee>

Hugs, Joni
      November 24, 2004 4:42 PM GMT