Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 26th November

Good Morning 26th November

Tags : None
  • Good morning

As I'm first up I went out and got the morning essentials for everyone .. now who's for toast and who wants porridge?

Have a good one

Cerys xx
      November 26, 2004 8:31 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Girls, hope all are well and that the weekend brings fun for you all. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.....a little one today Joni and Tiina as its friday, don't want to use to much energy before the weekend........Hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 26, 2004 9:28 AM GMT
  • i'll have both thanks cerys...hehehe.Morning to you too and to all my sisters on TW.Hope you all have a good day!! love and xx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 26, 2004 10:00 AM GMT
  • Good morning, girls, so nice to see you all. Thanks for starting the morning thread, Cerys, just coffee for me this morning, black, please. I'm dieting today. After that snide little remark I made yesterday about Thanksgiving Day not being all about gluttony...well, you guessed it. I must have eaten about 10,000 calories. What a disgusting little oinker I am! So today it's black coffee and dry toast.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
    GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Lots of jumps for me today, JJ. Time to work off those huge slabs of pecan pie and whipped cream. The scary thing is there's leftovers in the fridge whispering my name. Make them stop!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Best wishes to all.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 26, 2004 3:38 PM GMT
  • Tiina

Now that's what I call democracy - the opposition fails to turn up!

Viktor Yushchenko will be looking to you for guidance in this "revolutionary" method.

Have a good weekend

Cerys x
      November 26, 2004 3:51 PM GMT
  • Hey, Tiina, congratulations, girl!

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 26, 2004 4:11 PM GMT
  • hooray, one more happy day alone in the house, my roommates stayed on holiday an extra day. Lovely chats today with Jess, Joni, Heather and the DigiChat ladies. I'm a happy girl this week. Hope you all have a good Holiday or weekend.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      November 27, 2004 5:36 AM GMT