good morning 5th december

• 2068 posts
    December 5, 2004 11:04 AM GMT
    good morning to all my lovely sisters on TW...inc chris,clair,cerys,JJ,sarah...and in particular monika(she knows why..if you went to TM's last night hope you haven't all got hangovers..hehehe..love and xxx maria
    • 338 posts
    December 5, 2004 11:27 AM GMT
    morning... certainly... good..?

theres a theory that the usage of the word 'good' in relation to any hour BEFORE around say mid afternoon is a debatible point..

having said that.. this is certainly an 'acceptable' morning so far.. chicken in the oven, spuds to follow shortly.. the hungry masses out with the wife doing the church bit. Sat here listening to the washing machine surrounded by lego..

Note to self.. ** really gotta get round to letting the kids play with the lego at somepoint **

all with the though of going throught hte finaces with the wife later.. oh joy! still food in the offing.

as to all the lucky earthlings (and near earthlings) who wus at TMx last night.. hope ya enjoyed it though, wish i could have been there. xx
    • 614 posts
    December 5, 2004 9:57 PM GMT
    evening all , im home forma cool weekend , hope every1 else has had a good weekned , my blog tells all about myn and the piccies in tranny pics prove some of it , well im tierd and ot to up at and at work for 6am so ill see evry1 during the wekk , hope your all well . xxxxxxxx

p.s clair stop playing lego and let the kids play with it