Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning Monday 6th December

Good Morning Monday 6th December

Tags : None
  • Hello and good morning to all, hope this monday morning finds you well and raring to go to work! My computer tells me it's really Sunday so I'm staying at home ... so there!

Cerys
    (in bed with me' laptop)
      December 6, 2004 9:35 AM GMT
  • good morning to you too cerys,hope you had a good w/end too.Work..i wish i had some to go to..but i haven't.Hope you,and all my other sisters on TW(chris,JJ,Joni,sarah...) all have a good day!! love and xxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 6, 2004 9:50 AM GMT
  • Hi Girls-

It's me! I'm finally back home, well, actually I got home yesterday, but had to work last night and have been sleeping most of the day. Had a wonderful four days up in Washington in total girl mode the whole time. It was so fun.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been for all my TW sisters to have been there, too. I missed all of you lots.

I will post a couple of nex pix, especially since I found what I was looking for to complete my schoolgirl look for the St Trannyweb Parochial School alumni album.

Happy Holidays and best wishes to all.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 7, 2004 1:16 AM GMT