Good Morning Saturday 11 December 2004

• 1980 posts
    December 11, 2004 1:13 PM GMT
    Good Morning Ladies-

Yay, I get to start one! Happy weekend everyone, only thirteen more days until Christmas, just a reminder, in case you weren't feeling harried yet.

Our weather continues unseasonably and unreasonabley warm today. I opened the door for the ritual changing of the cats this morning and I thought I had stepped into some sort of timewarp and missed winter altogether, if feels like a summer morning. Well, won't last I'm sure.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! Good morning, JJ! Lots of handholding and girly screams this morning. Hope you are doing well. And lots of handholding and jumping up and down to Maria and Joanne and Tiina and Cerys and Cat and Rachel Beth (wherever she is) and Wendy and Jessica and all the other regulars and irregulars on the morning list. Sorry if I left anyone out, my first cuppa is still brewing.

Best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere, I sincerely hope you are all having a lovely day.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 2068 posts
    December 11, 2004 2:20 PM GMT
    mornin...or should i say afternoon to you Joni...and everyone else here on TW from a bright,sunny lowestoft...and an even happier maria(read the blog and you'll se why).hope you all have great weekend...specially you joni! love and XXXX maria
    • 2463 posts
    December 11, 2004 3:39 PM GMT
    Girls, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I sure am! I'm feeling good for a change! Hug hug, kiss kiss! Take care! Love you all, Mere XXXOOO