Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 12 Dec 2004

Good Morning 12 Dec 2004

Tags : None
  • Good Morning Ladies-

Gosh, I can't believe I get to start two morning threads in a row. Everyone must be busy shopping or wrapping gifts or perhaps sleeping with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

Hi Maria, I got your email, dear. I'll answer soon, all I can say is hang in there, you're doing the right thing.

AAAAARRRGGGHHH! G'morning, JJ! It's a bit before 6 bells in the morning watch here and all is well. All the nautical bs is cuz I'm reading my way thru the Aubrey/Maturin series by Patrick O'Brian and your town, Pompey, gets mentioned numerous times in his books. So don't forget to weigh your bosun and keelhaul your anchor...or something like that.<lol>

And lots of handholding and girly screams with any other girls who want to join in, too. Now that the holidays are fast approaching, at something like the speed of light it seems, I start wondering how some of our absent sisters might be doing. So Cindy, Rachel Beth, Rachel from the Bay Area, Moira Jane and all other TW sisters everywhere, best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please come home, dears, all is forgiven.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Don't forget to find something nice for yourself, too. I mean who deserves it more, right?

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 12, 2004 2:56 PM GMT
  • My Joni got to post the morning thread and all I got was this lousy t shirt.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 12, 2004 3:09 PM GMT
  • Wendy-

Take that t-shirt off now and burn it! And take a hot bath and scrub all over and wash your sheets. I'll send you a new t-shirt. And for heaven's sake be careful who you hang around with, you never know where they've been.<lol>

Hugs, Joni
      December 12, 2004 3:58 PM GMT
  • Hi Tiina-

Iloinen Yule! Did I say that right? Did I even come close? Gosh I hope it didn't come out as something rude, I meant to say Merry Christmas.

My, those two do look like they're having fun don't they? And what's she holding in her hand? I'm not sure I even want to speculate, but she certainly looks pleased...and he seems to be enjoying himself immensely, too. I wonder if that same harness comes in leather?

Hugs, Joni speculating in Oregon
      December 12, 2004 4:31 PM GMT
  • Hi Tiina-

Thank you for your tolerance with my attempt at Finnish. And a very good call on the outfit, I had been looking for something so I could be in Christina's album for the "Girls of St Trannyweb" and thru diligent searching in the thriftstores it all finally came together. I'm pretty sure any real girl wearing something like that to school would be visiting the Top Nun in about 30 seconds flat, though.

Happy Holidays.

-Joni
      December 13, 2004 5:25 AM GMT