Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning thursday 16th december

good morning thursday 16th december

Tags : None
  • My turn to start tihs one off...good! Good morning to all my lovely sisters on TW..that means you chris,monika,joni,cerys,jj,sarah et al.Hope you all have a good day and are gettin ready for christmas..love and xxx to you all..maria xx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 16, 2004 10:07 AM GMT
  • morning m , and all the regulars and iregulars to tweb , hope all are well and having fun , hope every1 is going to have fun a weekend and is ready for xmas , me ive still go to do most of my xmas shopping yet .
      December 16, 2004 11:27 AM GMT
  • Hi Ladies-

How nice to see you. Thank you for starting the morning thread Maria and thank you so much for the nice card, Merry Christmas to you dear.

Good morning Christina, have fun shopping. I wish I could go with you, instead this girl is toddling off to bed since she has to be back at work at 3PM. How do I do these things to myself?

Tiina, glad you made it through lunch, you sound about as sociable as me.<lol> I hate those kind of functions, I mean why do they even have the word "fun" in there? Putting on the stockings sounds like a lovely idea, but I'm not sure I want to hang over the mantle all night.<lol>

Merry Christmas, girls.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 16, 2004 3:21 PM GMT
  • Have a great day, all of you! In about 25 minutes I'm giving a final exam. This will be the last day at this school. I'm going to hate to see them go. Then tonight I have a 4 hour class to do. Hey, it beats being bored! Take care! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 16, 2004 3:47 PM GMT
  • Tiina, yes, that is true. I've been told MANY TIMES that I'm hyper and can't sit still to save my life!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 16, 2004 4:37 PM GMT