Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning saturday 18th december

good morning saturday 18th december

Tags : None
  • Me to start it off...oh goody! Morning to all my good sisters on TW..sarah,joni,Mere,chris,JJ...and anyone else i've missed.Hope you all have a great w/end and are getting ready for christmas...it's only a week away now!! love and xx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 18, 2004 9:45 AM GMT
  • Maria, when are you going to mention me on your webpage? I feel so neglected!!!! Have a great weekend, luv, and please let me know where you'll be on Christmas day. Send me your cell phone number again! Love you, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 18, 2004 4:17 PM GMT
  • Hi Maria-

Good morning to you, dear. Thanks for starting the morning thread so nicely. Big hug.

Meredith, don't feel neglected, hon. We love you, dear. So how did your class go? Was a good time had by all?

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hi ya, JJ! Where is that girl, anyway! Shouldn't she be back by now. Well, one thing about girly screams and jumping up and down, there's always more where they came from.

Hey, Tiina, good morning, girl. Hope you're doing well this weekend and getting some Tiina time. Merry Christmas, dear.

And Merry Christmas to all TW sisters all over the world. And most especially to all our sisters who are having a hard time in their lives right now. I don't mean this for anyone in particular just that at times being a t-girl can be so difficult and sometimes the Holidays make it even harder if you don't have friends and family who support you. We all need to help each other out when we can. Best wishes and Merry Christmas and if this hasn't been a good year, may the next one be better.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 18, 2004 6:00 PM GMT