Good morning Friday December 31

• 2463 posts
    December 31, 2004 3:34 AM GMT
    It's the end of the year.

The end is always a new beginning.......

Oh, dear, how trite. But it's true. As the Hindu word "samsara" sums it up, "that which flows together." No living soul is independent. We are all connected in some way. So, ladies, as we go about our New Years business, let's remember to represent our TG community well. That means raise some hell! I have no idea what these two thoughts have in common, they just sounded good. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!
    (tons of jumping around!!!!!)

Mere XXXOOO
    • 614 posts
    December 31, 2004 9:35 AM GMT
    YEP today is the day its NEW YEARS EVE so a year has gone bye and another is begining , there has been a lot of sad times and a lot of fun times , people have come and gone , 1 thing i do want to say is a big huge THANK YOU to katie for this wounderfull site , well regulars and irregulars to this thread today is last for 2004 so have a super doper day and i hope 2005 is better for all

and finally aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • 1198 posts
    December 31, 2004 9:42 AM GMT
    Have a good one all and be MAD and BAD tonight girls cause i will be.

Joni,Tiina,Mere and everyone.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH and a couple of huge Jumps, Happy New Year to you all.....hugz Julie xx
    • 2068 posts
    December 31, 2004 9:59 AM GMT
    morning Mere,JJ,chris and everyone else on this wonderful site.It's funny just how quick this year has gone!! for me it's had it's ups and downs..UP: meeting christina for the first time in march..DOWN: being dumped by karen.I have made so many wonderful friends here this year it's not true,and i would also like to echo what chris has said about katie who has been BRILL! Happy new year to all....and finally....aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! if chris can do it then so can i ...hehehehe LOVE maria xxxxxx
    • 1980 posts
    December 31, 2004 4:19 PM GMT
    Namaste, Meredith. And good morning Christina, JJ and Maria.

It always makes me so happy to see you girls. And good morning to all my sisters here on TW, all the regulars and irregulars on the morning board, all our sisters who have left for whatever reason, please come back, we miss you and to all the sisters standing at the door right now deciding whether to turn the handle and come in.

This has been a wonderful year for me, so many changes in how I feel about who I am and in gaining the courage to express those feelings. I owe all of you here on TW so much, for your kindnes, your advice, your support and for the examples you provide in your lives. Thank you.

Thank you, Katie for keeping TW up and running for all us girls, I have only an inkling of all the work and sacrifice you must put into it. And a wonderful New T-Year to everyone on TW, may 2005 be the year you want it to be. And here's to even more girly screaming and handholding and jumping up and down than ever before.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Long warm hugs and a few tears, Joni from Oregon