2 January 2005 Sunday-Good Morning

• 1980 posts
    January 2, 2005 2:40 PM GMT
    Good Morning Girls, Guys and Undecideds<lol>

A cheerful good morning to everyone from a snowy Central Oregon. Has everyone recovered from la malaise du bouteille by now?<lol> I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and no New Year's resolutions have been broken yet. I already broke one of mine, but it wasn't one I really intended to keep anyway, so it doesn't matter.<lol>

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Lots of brisk and energetic jumping up and down. Hi JJ! Getting more exercise is one resolution I intend to keep, so let's get to it! Jump! And jump! And jump! Woo-hoo.

Best wishes to everyone for a great day.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2463 posts
    January 2, 2005 2:51 PM GMT
    Yes, good morning! It's a dreary day here in Chicago, which I don't mind because I like Sundays like this! I'm having some coffee and trying to shake the drowsiness. Got an interesting week coming up, so I better make the most of today! Have a great day all!!! Mere
    • 1198 posts
    January 2, 2005 3:20 PM GMT
    Afternoon all......sorry detoxing, AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Joni and Mere, exercise and good eating like Joni sis......have fun all......Hugz Julie xx
  • January 2, 2005 3:58 PM GMT
    Can't say much for the weather here in Surrey either. The best thing about today is that I am sitting here now, all dressed in black, with yet another vodka, and – if you'll excuse the phrase – gagging for it. Sometimes it can be hard keeping your sexuality hidden. I may be married (to a non-drinking TV hater), but that doesn't stop me feeling passionate and wishing I wasn't alone. Can't wait until I can get out again.

Catherine
    • 1980 posts
    January 2, 2005 5:04 PM GMT
    Hi Cat-

Nice to see you, girl. I sincerely hope this coming year is better than last. Wish I could be there or you could be here or we could be somewhere shopping.

And hi, JJ! AAAARRRGGHHHH! Looks like it's indoor jumping for all of us for awhile. It's all cold and snowy outside. Hmm, maybe we could build a snow t-girl later. Hey maybe that's an idea for a foto contest!<lol>

Hugs, Joni