Good morning Thursday 6th January 2005

• 2463 posts
    January 6, 2005 3:28 AM GMT
    Well, I'm cheating again by getting the morning thread going at this time here in the States. Yes, yes, I know there's penalties, like having to surrender a skirt. Ah, but to live dangerously.

Oh, yes, AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!! (with some jumps)

What a nice little snow we're having! After all the shoveling the wind pushed it right back. When I go to sleep I'll get to listen to the wind. Unfortunately I'm sleeping alone and have nobody to cuddle up to. I'll just put on some old radio mysteries and read.

Thursday will be a loooooooooooong day for me. Got my nighttime class. If it ends early enough I'll be able to pick her up from the airport, even after tonight's little "discussion" (I am so sick of those). But if Thursday is anywhere near as productive as today, I'll be happy. I will dedicate one of my next works to you girls!

So, girls, as you go on your way today, keep in mind the three keys to success: ONE - To have a good memory. And, uh, I forgot the other two, but who cares? I CAN DRESS AGAIN!!!!

A lovely day to you all (Yes, I'm rambling).
    • 1198 posts
    January 6, 2005 9:01 AM GMT
    Good Morning Mere,Joni and Tiina and all the regulars of this thread, not forgetting the irregulars. The weather is poo and today is back to normal for me. I hope you all have fun and here is a special one.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...with a few jumps thrown in as well
    .........hugz Julie xx
  • January 6, 2005 9:43 AM GMT
    Morning all.

Cold and sunny here in Cheshire. January looks like being a mad busy month and again work may be getting the better of me, will try and be around when I can.

The Cheshire Cat; became invisible until there was nothing left but it's smile, could be me over the next few weeks.

Cerys xx
    • 2068 posts
    January 6, 2005 10:01 AM GMT
    Morning Mere honey,what a lovely surprise to see you starting things off this morning.Morning to everyone else too..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hope you all have a good day.mine's goin ok so far,going for coffee soon but i'm havin it out in a cafe...and femme too!! love and xxxx maria
    • 1980 posts
    January 6, 2005 3:30 PM GMT
    Meredith, shame on you for starting the morning thread ahead of time. For punishment you will have to dress up in girl clothes all day and...wait. Oh...well, never mind.

Hi JJ and Cerys and Maria! Woo-hooo! Everybody jump!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    It is so cold here, it was 11F when I went to work last nite. Brrrr.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. This girl is toddling off to bed perchance to dream of...shopping or something girly. I hope.

Hugs, Joni
  • January 6, 2005 4:59 PM GMT
    Good Morning Ya'll...well my nice weather moved out and it is freezing here now! 36 degrees! I hate cold! and on top of it hubby has found me here...my privacy is gone!!lol actually theres nothing here he wouldnt know anyway if he's been paying attention. Hes wanting some definitive answers to questions I dont have the answers to yet..and I think he thinks he'll find the answers here in my posts...wait till he sees i am just as confused and uncertain here as I am at home (Love you Baby)

laters
  • January 6, 2005 8:24 PM GMT
    just a few degrees above o degrees centigrade, slightly above freezing hun... and as far as the hubby ..not to worry...we talk all the time..he's just a little insecure right now because of al the changes taking place..I am sure he will relax after a while lol..we really do love each other and I wouldnt trade him for the world..but tomorrows another day ..lol
  • January 6, 2005 9:16 PM GMT
    I actually never drank a drop! I know its hard to believe but this is the truth. I have really cut back on my drinking since starting the HRT, and I have also quit smoking...cigarettes anyway ...The funny thing is I have tried to quit smoking a million times w/ no luck but for some reason when i started HRT and stopped smoking it DIDNT BOTHER ME A BIT! I havent used the patch , the gum or anything just cold turkey and never missed them...I dont quite know how to explain it but I am ecstatic over it...as far as drinking goes, i probably will have to cut loose this weekend.. cant be a good girl forever lol
    • 1980 posts
    January 7, 2005 5:22 AM GMT
    Hi Tiina-

Regarding temps 11F by an odd coincidences is -11.6C and Rikki's temp of 36F is 2.2C. And don't worry it's nice and warm inside. Perhaps some hot cocoa with a dash or two of Peppermint schnapps? But just out of curiosity, doesn't it get much colder than that in Finnland, somehow I have visions of ice and snow during the winter.

Hugs, Joni