Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning Friday 7th January 2005

Good morning Friday 7th January 2005

Tags : None
  • I just had to start it off again. I might not be able to for a while because of my upcoming schedule. So, let's start this right:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH! (Complete with obligatory jumping)

My one school practically begged me to take on another class at absolutely the last minute. It starts Tuesday night, so that means two classes for them. Then today marked my fourth straight day of dressing!!!!!! Tomorrow will be #5!

Girls, have a lovely day! I know I will! (AAARRRGGHHH - sorry, had to do it)

Love you all, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 7, 2005 4:05 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Meredith-

That sounds great regarding the classes. I mean, it is great, isn't it? And how nice to get to dress for five days in a row. What fun.

Good morning, Tiina, grab my hand, you too, Meredith. AAAAARRRRGGH!! Just a couple of quick jumps, I have to finish getting ready for work. More jumps in the morning, hopefully we can get a bigger circle with all the regulars and some of the irregulars as well. BTW, Tiina, our temps have gone up today, right now it's only 35F which I think would be about 2C. Promises of snow tomorrow. Joy.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 7, 2005 5:29 AM GMT
  • Good Morning all ..........AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, with a few mini jumps today, Hey Sandra how about a T- Girl cheerleader team, you and Joni head girls.....you never know.
    Have a good day all......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 7, 2005 9:06 AM GMT
  • If thats the case Sandra.......where do i sign up??....hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 7, 2005 9:19 AM GMT
  • morning to you Mere honey and everyone else here at TW(JJ,joni,cerys..etc) Hope you all have a good day...AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!(and a few jumps too!!) Love and xx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 7, 2005 10:02 AM GMT
  • snow eh joni?? bet you'll be out building snow-women and not snowmen..hehehehe!! love maria xxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 7, 2005 10:04 AM GMT
  • good morning!! ok..I'll go AAARRRGGGGHHHH and jump but I being fairly new here , have no earthly idea why i am displaying such behaviour..lol. is it just a long standing tradition or a way to confuse the new people into submission
    well not much different as far as weather and work today, but it's friday, which in the grand scheme of things, outweighs any inconvenience the weather may be causing.
    Hope everyone has an awesome day!!
      January 7, 2005 2:21 PM GMT
  • Hi Sandra-

Thank you for the nice compliment on my avatar. Since you brought it up, maybe we should have a cheerleading squad. I mean Christina started an album for the Girls of St Trannyweb, so why can't St Trannweb have cheerleaders, too? I'll be happy to donate a pic, any others want to join in? Come on, you know you want to.

Hi Rikki, the jumping up and down thing was started by JJ and you're totally welcome to join in, I'm sure she won't mind. It's holding hands and jumping up and down and girly screams. You know, like being happy to see each other. We're only scary till you get to know us, then we're sweet as pie.

Hi Maria, I hope it does snow enough to do a snow-woman, that would be so fun. It very definitely looks like it could snow any minute, too.

Okay, everybody, join hands. You, too Rikki. AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! Woo-hoo. Lots of hugs and girly screams.

-Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 7, 2005 3:38 PM GMT