Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning saturday8th jan 2005

good morning saturday8th jan 2005

Tags : None
  • Morning to all my wonderful TW sisters(Mere,chris,joni,cerys,jj....) hopw you are all wel and have a good day even though it's getting rather WINDY.It's blowing like hell here in lowestoft at the moment! love and xxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 8, 2005 10:06 AM GMT
  • The day is windy.. as the sun rises this morning (like i'd know me wuz asleep) my thoughts are elsewhere, but may this morning bring light into all your lives. preferably in a nice pastel shade... ya know one that avoids making ya look like a web cam normally does..
    Claire Rand email : [email protected] Yahoo : clair_rand -- Its not so much that I have issues as the case that I have a subscription... [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AuntIsobels[/url]
      January 8, 2005 10:23 AM GMT
  • ello all , mornign from a cold and windy oxfordshire , the sun is trying to come up here so it mite get nice and warm later , hope every1 is well , hope those girls doing tms tonite have fun , slight budjet problem , AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH , wake up joni , jj , tiina , meredith , no jumps for me thouogh im still tierd

well id better get on have a good day 1 and all
      January 8, 2005 11:24 AM GMT
  • GOOD AFTERNOON ALL...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and i am awake ta Chris . Hope everyone has a good day.......Joni sis you look mighty fine in that cheerleader outfit.....Mmmmmmmm.......Hugz all Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 8, 2005 1:26 PM GMT
  • Hi ladies, it's about 8:30 a.m. here. I hope your weekend is wonderful. Joni, I've always wanted a cheerleader's outfit too! Can I join the squad. JJ - that piccie of yours is HOT!!!!!! Chris, I'll do this for you:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH (JUMPING LIKE A MANIAC) Cerys, and everyone else, good day to you! Love, Mere XXXOOO

p.s. There's some American football playoff games today. Let's get some booze, get dolled up, and watch them!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 8, 2005 2:34 PM GMT
  • Morning

Woke up to find half of next door's roof lying in my garden - yikes, hope you all survived the bad weather.

Cerys xx
    (clearing up the mess)
      January 8, 2005 2:45 PM GMT
  • Good Morning All-

Hope things are going well for everyone. Things are a bit difficult here at Rancho Joni. Hope I get to see you again.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 8, 2005 7:20 PM GMT
  • CYM Hun..I know this is a tough time for you right now , but it will pass..I am sure of it. I posted those pics I was going to send you in the trannypix section, I couldnt get them to attach to an e-mail, may have been the file size.
    be calm and patient Joni..and I have my fingers crossed for you
      January 9, 2005 2:33 AM GMT