Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning sunday 9th jan 2005

good morning sunday 9th jan 2005

Tags : None
  • Morning all....where you all hidin,i bet some of you are still in bed!!.morning to Meredith,joni,JJ,chris,cerys et al.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're up to. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH..and a jump or two too!! love maria XXXXXX
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 9, 2005 10:36 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Hun
    AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH and several BIG JUMPS...my this morning thread thing is quite exhilerating...I may have to go take a nap now..lol
      January 9, 2005 1:26 PM GMT
  • Good morning to all! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!! (jump jump jump, okay one more jump) School starts up again tomorrow and I am ready to go! That means today I have to behave myself and get plenty of rest.

Have a great day! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 9, 2005 1:49 PM GMT
  • What'o all, hope your all having a great day, me is so.......AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH and lots of holding hands and huge jumping up and down.....hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 9, 2005 1:57 PM GMT
  • Good Morning All-

The chilly weather pattern is continuing at Rancho Joni but temperatures are not plummeting as they have been for the past two days. There appears to be a slight chance of thawing however it is unkown if the weather will return to its previous warmth, sunniness and unlimited visibility. There will undoubtedly be occasional turbulence and patches of fog and clouds rendering the situation unclear. It does appear at this time that Joni will probably not have to go into hibernation, nonetheless she is preparing for nearly any eventuality.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 9, 2005 5:10 PM GMT