Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning monday 10th Jan 2005

good morning monday 10th Jan 2005

Tags : None
  • Morning all!!....my,where is everybody today? Good morning to all my wonderful sisters here...Mere,joni,JJ,chris,cerys et al hope you all have a good day,it's wet and miserable here in lowestoft but at least i have one thing to cheer me up...i got me piccy in the local paper!!....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!(and a few jumps too) love maria xxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 10, 2005 10:08 AM GMT
  • Morning Maria, yep cold and wet here too....still lets not let that get us down...AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and with a few jumps added in too, Joni cute outfit hun. Have a good one all.........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 10, 2005 10:25 AM GMT
  • morning all from didcot in oxfordshire , yep its wet here to no screaming or jumps for me as i got stinking headache and have to lose it in undr 3 hours before work , hope every 1 elese is well and having fun
      January 10, 2005 11:05 AM GMT
  • Good morning all. Today is the first day of class for the new term at my main school, I guess I better take a shower or something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! (you know what follows here)

Another winter storm is coming in, this time freezing rain. Thankfully I'll be home by then.

Have a great day and a great week!

Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 10, 2005 1:13 PM GMT
  • ARRRGGGHHH and JUMPING ....So good to see everyone this morning ..had a wonderful weekend , hubby went fishing and I had quiet time , a little cocktail, the occasional itty bitty toke and lazing around the house in my daisy dukes..now how much fun is that!
      January 10, 2005 1:37 PM GMT
  • Good Morning all you beatiful ladies, it's so nice to see all of you this morning. The sun is shining at Rancho Joni even though it's cold and foggy out. Shining in a metaphorical way that is.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH! Hugs and jumps and lots and lots of girly screams. And no, JJ, yours is cuter!

Hiya, Rikki! BSEG this morning. Thanks, girl.<hugs>

Maria, dear, thank you so much for starting the morning thread again today. You are like the head cheerleader of the morning squad.

Christina, just call in sick today. Tell them Dr Joni said it was alright and that you needed some time off. I'll send them an email if you want. No charge.<lol>

And Tiina I can send you a note, too. You sound like you need some more at home therapy. Take the rest of the day off, Dr's orders.

And good morning to all TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 10, 2005 4:34 PM GMT