Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning 12th january2005

good morning 12th january2005

Tags : None
  • Morning all JJ,chris,Mere,cerys,chrissy....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!(and a few jumps too).Hope you all have a good day,i've got my big appt today and i'm nervous as HELL!! but i'm sure i'll be just fine and will keep you all posted as to what's said.love and xxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 12, 2005 10:36 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Maria,
    from a sunny but a little chilly Pompey and a good morning to all the reg's and irreg's...so...AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH with the hounary jumps of course.....good luck today Maria hope all goes well......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 12, 2005 12:10 PM GMT
  • GOOD MORNING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! (jump jump jump)

Maria, good luck today! Everyone, good luck today! Mine is off to a so-so start, but I'll hang in there!

Take care! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 12, 2005 1:52 PM GMT
  • Good Morning Maria and JJ and Meredith-

Best of luck, Maria, I have my fingers crossed for you.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Lots of jumps this morning just to stay warm.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and you get to be as tranny as you can possibly get.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 12, 2005 3:37 PM GMT
  • Thanks Joni hun,it went just brill...better than i'd even hoped it would.I am just soooooo happy!! love and xx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 12, 2005 3:43 PM GMT
  • good morning all!! Jumping and screaming AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH
    great day here, looking forward to another gorgeous day here. although we have a cold front coming in tonite..oh well..cuddlin' weather
      January 12, 2005 5:28 PM GMT