good morning saturday 15th january

• 2068 posts
    January 15, 2005 9:48 AM GMT
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!(jump,jump,jump,jump,jump)...Good morning to all my wonderful sisters (JJ,Cerys,chris,joni,MERE!) hope you all have a great weekend.I know i will cos i have to say i've never felt so happy,even though it is murky and cold here in lowestoft right now.Anybody got any sunshine goin?? love maria xxooooooo
    • 2463 posts
    January 15, 2005 1:30 PM GMT
    AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (jump jump jump)

Good morning!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Maria, while I can give you some sunshine, that's all! We're in a deep freeze right now. Come on over for a cup of steamin' joe!

Tonight we're watching the U.S. figure skating championships. I love those outfits the girls wear!

Have a great day girls! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    • 1198 posts
    January 15, 2005 1:39 PM GMT
    Afternoon all from a damp Pompey, hope you are all well!!! Oh and here it is AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH and a few jumps thrown in to, have a great day all.......hugz Julie xx
    • 1980 posts
    January 15, 2005 2:03 PM GMT
    AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Woo-hoo! Good morning girls, so nice to see you. Where was everyone yesterday! I missed you, were you just playing hard to get? No sunshine here, snow predicted, again.

The wife and I are going to go see "Lemony Snickett's A Series of Unfortunate Events", hope we don't have any. Maybe a little shopping along the way.

Hope everyone has an absolutely gorgeous day no matter the weather.

Hugs, Joni
    • 614 posts
    January 15, 2005 2:26 PM GMT
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! thats better cleaned me lungs out , afternoon all from a dry but very very cold oxfordshire , hope every1 is well and being good , and if your not being good the being safe , if not you going to have to be punished
    • 1980 posts
    January 15, 2005 2:36 PM GMT
    Ooooh, Christina, I haven't been good or safe, either one. In fact I've been bad, very, very, very bad. Yes, I have, I've been a very bad girl.

So can I get punished first? Before you get tired out from punishing all the other bad girls on the list?<g>

Hugs, Joni
  • January 15, 2005 6:46 PM GMT
    Hello everyone,!

Just got back from the wig shop, and I scored big time!! Hope everyone is doing great Hi Tina, Mere , My special friend Joni, sandra and well everyone..hope you have a great day..I myself am hitting the town tonite. will talk to everyone tomorrow ..if I'm not too hung over...

Rikki Buffalino
    • 1198 posts
    January 15, 2005 7:24 PM GMT
    Tiina glad your bet came up, anyway its Suzy hitting the town tonight......you never know who or what she'll bring home.....hugz Julie xx