Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning sunday 16th january

good morning sunday 16th january

Tags : None
  • Morning all....AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!(jump,jump,jump,jump...JUMP!) good morning to all..chris,joni,JJ,cerys,tiina... from a bright,sunny but cold lowestoft.Hope everyone is ok and havin a good w/end so far.don't do anything i wouldn't..hehe Love maria xxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 16, 2005 11:05 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Maria!

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Woo-hoo! And jump and jump and jump and jump and one more time! Wheeeeeeee!

Hey girl, how are you? Hope you're having a great day. It's cold and gray and icy here in Central Oregon, the temp is 16F which translates to -9 for you girls who use Celestial degrees. Brrrrr. Bet if I was a real girl my headlights would be on. Whoops, can I even say that?<lol>

Best wishes to all the morning thread regulars and irregulars. I hope you all have a day just to your liking.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 16, 2005 1:17 PM GMT
  • GOOD MORNING!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
    (jump bounce and otherwise try to defy gravity)

Joni, it's the arctic here, too! This is a day to stay in, put on a mini and cook a cold weather meal. Lots of fun!

Have a great day! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 16, 2005 2:11 PM GMT
  • ARGH...ARGH...ARGH...ARGH...ARGH and Jump...Jump...Jump, sorry all i have hiccups. Hope you are all having a great weekend and it continues that way.....hugz Julie xx

Ps love your picture better Joni
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 16, 2005 4:17 PM GMT
  • my head hurts...my feet hurt..my stomach is queasy..did I have agood time last night..hell yeah...but there is a piper at my door demanding payment..lol...probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time.... new wig was workin it! well must rest now....might even get in a little afternoon clubbing if I my body will allow..
    see ya'll later
    *small jumps, because it hurts my noggin and whispers aarrgghhhh*
      January 16, 2005 5:00 PM GMT
  • my head hurts...my feet hurt..my stomach is queasy..did I have agood time last night..hell yeah...but there is a piper at my door demanding payment..lol...probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time.... new wig was workin it! well must rest now....might even get in a little afternoon clubbing if my body will allow..
    see ya'll later
    *small jumps, because it hurts my noggin and whispers aarrgghhhh*
      January 16, 2005 5:00 PM GMT
  • rikki, i am typing in small letters so as to not make too much noise and upset your head more. paying the piper? i always think of that classic line from a tom waits song - i got what i paid for now. take care today
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 16, 2005 5:06 PM GMT