Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning January 17 2005

Good morning January 17 2005

Tags : None
  • GOOD MORNING ALL!!!
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! (various bizarre forms of Meredith leaving the ground only to return once again)

Today is a day off for us here - Martin Luther King Day. Gee, I wonder which outfit I shall wear? My wife bought a new business suit. When I was teasing her about the length of the skirt (it goes to the knees) she said "Now don't you be trying it on." Ooops. Too late!

Good day! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 17, 2005 2:27 AM GMT
  • GOOD MORNING TIINA and MEREDITH,JONI,MARIA,RIKKI,CERYS and any others i have not mentioned.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH with large amounts of jumps. Hope you all have a great day, i will try today i am giving up smoking, i had my last ciggaret at 10.30pm lastnight so wish me luck.........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 17, 2005 9:07 AM GMT
  • Thanx for the encouragement Tiina, please do let me know where you slipped up hun, do you have my e-mail addy?.......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 17, 2005 9:38 AM GMT
  • Good morning Mere,JJ,tiina,joni,cerys...et al...AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!jump,jump,jump,jump...JUMP!! Hope you are all well,and that your weekend went ok.It's bl**dy windy in lowestoft right now but i don't care cos i am happy! Love and xxoooooo maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 17, 2005 9:57 AM GMT
  • JUMPING UP AN DOWN AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

feeling MUCH better today....kinda overdid it Saturday night...
    when will I learn..lol. ran into so many Tgirls saturday night it wasnt funny..was there a convention i didnt know about? lol
    had a GREAT time . ..
    well have agreat day everyone...*MUAH*
      January 17, 2005 2:18 PM GMT
  • Afternoon all , evry1 sounds well and happy hope youve all had a good weekend , JJ good luck with giving up the ciggys babe , your a strong girl you got the will power to do it , Meredith i wish you all the best with the job aplication here in the uk babe ( be cool if ya get means we ban kidnapp you at weekneds ) , well hope ur all being good , im going to go chill out for a bit im knackerd after a busy weekend and an ealry shift at work today so ill try and blog later , unitl then TA TA be good xxxxx
      January 17, 2005 2:56 PM GMT
  • Hi All-

Whew, barely made it, am I too late for the jumping? Hey where is everyone? Phooey! Oh well, guess I'll just jump by myself.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Wheeeeeee! Maybe I'll just keep jumping till morning.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 18, 2005 5:52 AM GMT