Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning january 18th 2005

good morning january 18th 2005

Tags : None
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..jump,jump,jump,jump....JUMP!! . GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD Morning to all my wonderful sisters here(joni,chris,Mere,JJ,cerys...) from a bright,suuny but cold lowestoft,and from a VERY happy maria(read the last post on my blog and you'll see why i'm so happy).Hope you all have a great day.love and xxxoooooo to all of you.love maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 18, 2005 9:55 AM GMT
  • Hi Maria-

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH! Woo-hoo! Hi ya, Maria. I'm jumping over to your blog right now.

Wishing everyone a great day from a gray and rainy and cold, but not as cold as it was, Central Oregon.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 18, 2005 3:11 PM GMT
  • Good afternoon all, HELL what a day major probs with my pc but all is fixed now so....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and jump,jump and Joni hun i love that cheerleader outfit.....have a good one all.....hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 18, 2005 4:23 PM GMT
  • yeeeehaaaawwwww. and jumping!!!! great day here, finally feel recuperated from the weekend,, dont do many late nights like that anymore and forgot how draining they are..lol or how much older I'm getting .. but anyway..heres to all of you and may you have a gorgeous day!!!!
      January 18, 2005 4:31 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's another arctic day here in Chi-town. But I was doing a little shopping this morning and they had miniskirts on sale. I mean dirt cheap! I treated myself to a black knit miniskirt - which I'm wearing now - that really shows off my legs!

Have a great day!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 18, 2005 5:31 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , and lots of little girlie jumps , thats better can i not calm down , hope every1 had a fun weekend and is recupertaed , im not yet , hopefully going to be in london at the weekend (tootsies weekend) so this girl mite be go party , joni nice outfit babe , jj hows the giving up the fags going babe ? ? , well its cold here mite go curl up on sofa near there fire and warm up a bit take care all xxxxxx
      January 18, 2005 5:35 PM GMT
  • Ta-da!

JJ & Tina, your wishes are my commands. Christina, thank you hon for the compliment on the skirt & sweater outfit, you are so nice.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 18, 2005 5:54 PM GMT