Good Morning! Wednesday 20 Jan 2005

• 1980 posts
    January 20, 2005 3:25 PM GMT
    Good morning, did everyone sleep in this morning? I can't believe I get to start the morning thread today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Woo-hoo! Just a little jumping this morning. Joni's kind of tired, she just got off work and has to go back in at nine to chat with the boss about scheduling, etc, etc. But today is my Friday, doesn't that make everyone feel good? It certainly does me!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. Hang in there with the quitting smoking thing, JJ. It's very hard to do, I know cuz I've done it, but it's worth it and it will make you even more kissable than you already are as if that's even possible! Cute outfit, btw.

Hugs for all TW sisters everywhere.

-Joni
  • January 20, 2005 3:35 PM GMT
    I see we have started the "Cute outfit thread" This morning ..lol
    jumpingup and down , feeling awesome today!!!!! AAARRRGGHHHHH
    Loves me some Joni *Hugs* girl , weekend is sneaking up and I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1980 posts
    January 20, 2005 4:06 PM GMT
    Hi Rikki-

Woo-hoo, girl, hey grab my hand! AAAAARRRGGGGHHH! I'll do a little extra jumping for you any day. You quit smoking so you're extra kissable, too.

Hugs, Joni
    • 1198 posts
    January 20, 2005 4:33 PM GMT
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH....hi Joni Hun and all the regulars, Joni i have joined hi5 babe, so i should have a profile up, thanx for inviting me. Hope everyone is having a good day (Cerys the Birthday girl) and keep on smiling all.....hugz Julie xx
    • 2463 posts
    January 20, 2005 5:05 PM GMT
    It did occur to me earlier that no Good Morning thread was started yet. So why didn't I do it? Who knows, and like it matters! As long as we can say it!

I was going to do research today but too much need to be done around the house. Including shoveling because of more snow!

Have a great day all! Love, Mere XXXOOO