Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning Friday January 21 2005

Good Morning Friday January 21 2005

Tags : None
  • Good morning ladies......and a little AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!
    (A few jumps)

I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend. As for me, I've been out of sorts the past few days. Just not feeling like myself. I've been meeting my obligations, still....I'm hoping to get this day moving just right and march straight into a tranny weekend. I will be wearing my sexy new black knit mini today, no matter what the weather! Take good care, Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 21, 2005 4:13 AM GMT
  • Hi Meredith-

argh is about all I can manage right now, it's my Friday and I'm off to work in a few. Gack. Oh well, I bet I have more energy in the morning, funny how that works.

That black knit mini sounds pretty cute, does it come with pictures?<g> Hope you have a great day.

And best wishes for a great tranny day to all my TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 21, 2005 5:43 AM GMT
  • AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH...Jump,Hop,Jump and Hop......Good morning Mere and Joni and all the regulars. Hope you all have a really great day........hugz Julie xx

Ps. Joni cute pic babe
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 21, 2005 8:42 AM GMT
  • Hi Mere,joni,JJ..et al..AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!! (jump,jump...JUMP!!) good morning to all of you from a sunny but COLD lowestoft.hope you all have a good day,whetever you're up to! Love and xxoooooo Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 21, 2005 10:52 AM GMT
  • good morning !!! Jumping like a frog in a hot parking lot, AAAAARRRRGGGHHH. its friday and I just know its going to be a great weekend, I am feeling so good about myself today its not funny!!!! hope everyone feels the way I do today!!!
      January 21, 2005 2:03 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!

Woo-hoo-hoo! It's Saturday and Joni is one hot jumpin tranny babe!

Wow, all you girls just look so gorgeous today. Stop with the radiance, already!

Can you tell I'm in a good mood, does it show? Hope everyone has a great weekend, get out there and have too much fun, hear? This means you, Rikki!

Best wishes to all TW sisters wherever you are.

Hugs, Joni
      January 21, 2005 3:22 PM GMT
  • Tiina, actually, uh, it's a little bit shorter than that!
      January 21, 2005 6:43 PM GMT
  • I'm with you, Meredith, I'd call the one in the picture conservative. It is cute, though, Tiina.

Hugs, Joni
      January 21, 2005 8:13 PM GMT
  • Awwww...............blush......................

After the little rejection letter I just got, that was sure a shot in the arm.
      January 21, 2005 9:59 PM GMT
  • Ummm, I don't suppose doing both would be an option would it? If not, then of course I would opt for quality time with Meredith. Goes without saying, even though I did.

Hugs, Joni
      January 21, 2005 10:21 PM GMT
  • Well, Tiina, since there's a fairly large population of Finns, Swedes and Norwegians in and around Lake Wobegon one behavioural manifestation does involve hot steamy saunas, rolling around naked in the snow and spanking with birch twigs. Or something like that. You can adapt the behaviours involved to fit the circumstances and inclinations of who you're with.<G>

Hugs, Joni
      January 21, 2005 11:05 PM GMT