Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning Sunday January 23 2005

Good morning Sunday January 23 2005

Tags : None
  • Hi girls,
    Oh, Sunday morning. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH! (you know what comes next)

Some joy, some sorrow. That one school that courted me sent me a letter essentially telling me to f' myself. That's two in two days.

BUT - I spoke to Anna-Maria twice this weekend, and FINALLY spoke to Mariette!!!!

A snowy weekend here in Chicago, and a big warm heart to all my girls here! Have a lovely day, and a lovely week! I LOVE YOU!!! Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 23, 2005 4:29 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Girls AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH and the odd one or two jumps also. Mere they don't know what they have let go girl, keep smiling hun.

Hope everyone has a great day........ Hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 23, 2005 11:53 AM GMT
  • Morning all...AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!..jump,jump..JUMP!!Hope you're all well..Chrissy,Mere,JJ..and havin a good weekend so far.mine's goin just fine,it's surprising what love can do for a girl.Love and xxooooo Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 23, 2005 12:06 PM GMT
  • Good Morning Meredith and JJ and Anna Maria-

And good morning to all TW sisters everywhere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Woo-hoo! Jumpjumpjumpjumpjump!

Their loss, right, Meredith? Not to worry things will work out.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Best wishes.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 23, 2005 1:00 PM GMT
  • An apology -

Girls, I shouldn't be starting off the good morning threads like that - whining about things. It should be happy thoughts. So I'm sorry and I won't do that again.
    Have a great day! Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 23, 2005 2:19 PM GMT
  • A wonderful morning to everyone, I couldnt have had a better saturday night in a million years, Still walking on air..Hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much....ahh but Monday looms around the corner..aaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh. small jump!
      January 23, 2005 8:39 PM GMT
  • LOL my fair Tiina, My bad *blush*..but may i say , your font looks ever so lovely today.
      January 23, 2005 10:19 PM GMT