Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 25th January

Good Morning 25th January

Tags : None
  • Morning Girls,

It's nearly 2.15am here in Oz and I'm just off to bed in a sec.

However, I've never started a Good Morning thread before because I've never been awake early enough!

So taking my chance by the the horns...

Please take a look at my new pics, taken a few evenings back when I had a girly night out in Sydney with Fiona Clancy.

They're all studio shots but I wish I'd brought a camera out with me later so you could have seen Fiona Clancy (who's lovely) and the other girls (who are lovely too).

I'll be posting all my pics in the TrannyPix galleries very soon but in the meantime you can see a few samples at:

http://www.transfabulous.[...]eskatie

Please do let me know what you think.

Hugs,

Katie xxx
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 24, 2005 3:25 PM GMT
  • Hi Katie, hi Danielle-

First the obligatory screaming like a girl and jumping up and down!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! jump jump jump

Okay. Now Katie, may I say you look absolutely gorgeous! I love the 4th one in the top row, where you're kind of facing left and making kissy lips or maybe you're whistling at the photographer.<lol> Either way, you just look so lovely and so feminine. You go, girl!

And as for you, Danielle. You look pretty damned feminine yourself and don't let that Daniel character tell you any different. If someone showed me your icon picture and I didn't know better I would say that it was a picture of a very pretty young woman without any hint of masculinity. So there.<g>

And a brisk and cheerful good morning to all the morning thread regulars and irregulars and to all TW sisters everywhere. May your day be filled with tranniness.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 24, 2005 4:18 PM GMT
  • just something funny i spotted on another forum
      January 24, 2005 6:04 PM GMT
  • Owww! Dammit, Rikki! I just fell out of my chair.<lol> You are so funny my long distance sister.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 24, 2005 6:47 PM GMT
  • Katie,

Your not going to believe this but I did take MY camera. The problem was I didnt check the batteries till I was there and it died on me!

You looked amazing by the way. It was sooooo good to finally meet you after all this time and all those emails. I had such a great night. We will have to do it again sometime, although I guess next time it will be in part of the world, its only fair
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      January 24, 2005 10:34 PM GMT
  • So the lovely Katie has started a Good Morning thread?

Good! Katie, those pics are wonderful!

Girls, looking up a bit. As I hope your lives are. Oh, by the way, did I say AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! (uh huh)

Have a wonderful day! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 25, 2005 2:41 AM GMT
  • Good Morning everyone. Nice pictures Katie; clearly Koalaland agrees with you.

Sometimes I skip along to easily with the TG issues in my life...then pow I'm flat on my face and down hard. I'm here today because, at times like that, my TW sisters are there to help. This time it was Joni who dusted me off, handed me my knapsack, rebuckled my mary janes, took my hand and led me off chattering away and, before I realized, I was walking down the path again. Slowly and carefully, maybe, but not hiding in the woods to the side. Thanks, Joni.

Car is now running without problems. Ready to move on to next step in Program 2005: New Job.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 25, 2005 8:33 AM GMT
  • Katie, how great you started the Good Morning thread and the photos are great too. Morning to everyone regular or erregular and a big heart felt AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH and the complimentary jump,jump,jump.

Have a good day all .........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 25, 2005 9:14 AM GMT
  • Morning all..speciallly to the love of my life chrissy!.AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH...jump,jump..JUMP! I hope everyone's well and you all have a good day.Katie those pics are brill honey! love and xoooooo Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 25, 2005 10:29 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Shoot I read this most days. But by the time I say morning it's noon for most of you. Katie thank you for this wonderfull site. It's giving me the courage I need to be me & I've never felt better. Your pics do look good. Hope to have some of my own in near future. When I'm ready.
    Thank You & heres a big sloppy kiss & a hug Kat.

About the kiss & hug I'm not usualy that easy.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 25, 2005 2:21 PM GMT
  • Hi Wendy-

Anything for you, girl.

I think maybe this is how we all feel about each other here on TW.

Hugs, Joni

You've got A Friend By Carole King

When you're down and troubled
    and you need a helping hand
    and nothing, oh nothing is going right,
    close your eyes and think of me
    and soon I will be there
    to brighten up even your darkest night.

You just call out my name
    and you know wherever I am
    I´ll come running, oh yeah baby, to see you again.
    Winter, spring, summer or fall,
    all you got to do is call
    and I'll be there yeah yeah yeah
    you've got a friend.

If the sky above you
    should turn dark and full of clouds
    and that old north wind should begin to blow,
    keep your head together
    and call my name out loud now
    soon I'll be knocking upon your door.
    I´ll come running, oh yes I will, to see you again.

Winter, spring, summer or fall,
    all you got to do is call
    and I'll be there yeah yeah yeah.

Ain´t it good to know
    that you´ve got a friend
    people can be so cold
    they'll hurt you and desert you
    well they'll take your soul if you let them
    oh yeah don't you let them.

I´ll come running to see you again