Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 26 Jan 2005

Good Morning 26 Jan 2005

Tags : None
  • Knock, knock! Hello British Isles, hello Europe! Anyone home? Are you girls sleeping in today? Well don't worry, Joni just got off work and she's fresh as a daisy, so she'll start the morning thread with some jumping and girly screaming to wake up all you little sleepyheads! Waidaminit, gotta put on my special flamenco jumping shoes. There we go!

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Whoops whose bookshelf was that that just tipped over? Sorry. My goodness some of you girls are kind of grumpy in the morning.<lol> C'mon, grab my hand. Big hug and...

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!! WOO-HOO!

Big hugs for everyone. Hope you're having a great day.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 25, 2005 3:38 PM GMT
  • you got the date wrong hun...it's the 25th today,but we'll forgive you joni honey!! love Anna-Maria xxxxxxxxooooooo
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 25, 2005 4:17 PM GMT
  • Sigh.

Thanks, Anna Maria. Now instead of a day late and dollar short, I'm a day early and two dollars short. What I get for working nites, I never know what day it is.

Well at least I'm a few jumps and screams ahead of the game. We'll just put this thread in a time capsule and save it for tomorrow.

Thanks for setting me straight on what day it is, have you seen that $20 bill I misplaced last week?<lol>

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 25, 2005 6:07 PM GMT
  • BOO , hi joni yes i no im late and its now the 26th in the uk , but i thought id get on the end oth thread and see how ya is , hope u r not worikng to hard and are well
      January 26, 2005 12:38 AM GMT