Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning thurs 27th jan 2005

good morning thurs 27th jan 2005

Tags : None
  • Good morning girls s...AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..jump,jump,jump....JUMP!,to chrissy(the love of my life) jj,tiina joni,chris...et al.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing.Love and xxxxxooooooo Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 27, 2005 9:49 AM GMT
  • Good morning all. Not in a shouting or jumping mood at the moment. I hope you all have a great day.

Tressa called yesterday when I was out, so I returned the call. She's doing okay. She has a couple of potential opportunities out there, so keep your fingers crossed for her.

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 27, 2005 1:45 PM GMT
  • Good Afternoon all, sorry no screaming today because today is memorial day for the houlocast of 1939-1945. So thoughts are else where today. I know i have some history of my belifes when i was younger,but i have grown up and i understand suffering and have witnessed it, this is something that affected all communitys and nations.........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 27, 2005 1:53 PM GMT
  • <silence>

Thank you, Julie.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 27, 2005 3:33 PM GMT
  • Hi Tiina-

Thank you for preserving my anonymity, it was so sweet of you. I'm sure no one would have guessed. You are the very soul of discretion. Whoops, guess I just outed myself. Oh well. Just to add to the rumors about my disorientation in space and time, today is my Friday. Yay for me!

Hugs, Joni
      January 27, 2005 3:55 PM GMT
  • JJ, I must mirror what Tiina wrote. Thank you for what you wrote, and I will definitely give a few moment's silence today for those who were victims. Like Tiina also wrote, what have we learned? Whenever I teach a history course (which is all the time) I often pose the question as to why we study history. The one thing I immediately say is "Don't tell me that we study the past so we can learn from our mistakes." We have learned nothing. But what we can do is keep them in our thoughts.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 27, 2005 4:27 PM GMT
  • Your right Girls we have not learnt anything from the past, as it still continues to this very day. I'm affraid the human race will never learn from past or present attrocities(did i spell that right?)......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 27, 2005 4:41 PM GMT
  • hello everyone, just came bk from a morning shopping expedition , between projects at work right now so had some free time. hello to Joni , Tiina, JJ, Mere and all my sisters on the board. it feels good just knowing you are out there.
      January 27, 2005 5:08 PM GMT
  • lol, well when hubby see's how short the skirt is he will probably delay my trip to hell and hour or so...he's dependable that way!!!
      January 27, 2005 5:39 PM GMT
  • I'm glad you're out there, too, Rikki.

Hi Tiina-

You know if you just let yourself sink slowly into the morass of calendric perversion and just give yourself up to it instead of fighting it, you could have as many Thursdays in the week as you'd like. Come on, you know you want to!<g>

Hugs, Joni
      January 27, 2005 7:53 PM GMT