good morning sunday 29th january 2005

• 2068 posts
    January 30, 2005 10:33 AM GMT
    Good morning girls....AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH..jump,jump...JUMP!!Chrissy,JJ,joni,chris,tiina...Hope you are all well and havin a great weekend so far! love and XXXXXXXX( to my darling chrissy especially) Anna-Maria
    • 1980 posts
    January 30, 2005 12:17 PM GMT
    Good Mornina Anna-Maria, how nice to see you this morning. I love your new name, somehow it suits you.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!

Lots of girly squeals and holding hands and hugging and jumping up and down. Whoops, maybe I should hold it down a bit, it's only a bit after 4 in the morning here. Couldn't get back to sleep and where else can you find fun people and someone to hold hands with you this time of day. Yep, got it in one, Trannyweb!

Hope everyone is having a great day and has their Trans-sister radio turned up high! Best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere, to all the regulars and irregulars, hope you're weekend has been great. And you over their in the closet, uh-huh, you with your hand on the door, girl you need a manicure! And some OPI. We can help with that, just come over here in the light.

Hugs, Joni
  • January 30, 2005 7:09 PM GMT
    small jumps because my head hurts lol... had a great night, new sequined black backless mini and a new pair of glossy blk pumps and about 100 cocktails. Met a Lot of new girls last night, just amazed at how many of us there actually are!! Hey Joni we took BUNCHES of pics last night on a friends camera and as soon as they get e-mailed to me I'll send you copies. well gonna eat about a dozen aspirin and lie on the couch for a while..Thank the good lord for Sundays..lol
    kisses to all my sisters and have a great day
    • 1980 posts
    January 30, 2005 8:00 PM GMT
    HI RIKKI!

whoops, sorry, I'll try to hold it down. Sounds like you had fun, good for you gal. Is Austin still standing?<lol>

Looking forward to seeing your pix. You just lie down, girl. Here let me draw the shades.

Dr Joni recommends ibuprofen or other non-aspirin pain reliever and anti-inflammatory and Gator-Ade or other sport drink with electrolytes and lots of water and vitamin B-complex tablet if you have any. Dr Joni used to be a real party girl and knows whereof she speaks.<g>

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs, Joni
  • January 30, 2005 8:23 PM GMT
    thanks Joni ,
    It all sounds like good advice except I cant drink the Gatorade because of all the potassium in it, bad when taking spiro....but I am starting too feel human again as i type this and there is yet hope.....and yes Joni, I checked and it seems as if at least some of Austin is still standing, but half of it is covered in lipstick smudges and glitter...the cops should be at my door any minute now....lol
    talk to you later hun!