Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning January 31 2005

Good Morning January 31 2005

Tags : None
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!! (various attempt at defying gravity.....ooops, didn't work)

Good morning all, and a good week to you all. I don't know what I'd do without you.

I was wearing shorts around the house with my very-shaved legs. No problem whatsoever!

Please, all of you, be safe and healthy. Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 31, 2005 3:52 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    O.K. I've never done this.
    AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHMYGOD I think I'm having a heart attac. To early for this. Someone jump for me. Since thers no one here to catch me or pick me up.
    It's great to hear from you Mere.
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 31, 2005 4:06 AM GMT
  • AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH......jump and hop and skip, Thats better Morning girls, hope you all had a Great weekend. Joni sis is that you i saw on tvchix site hun? if so looking good sis.....hugz to all Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 31, 2005 9:24 AM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!..jump,jump...JUMP!! Good morning all( chrissy,JJ,joni,Cerys,mere..) hope you all had a great weekend.I've got a much better one to come this w/end...haven't i chrissy? love and xxxxx Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 31, 2005 10:14 AM GMT
  • Good morning Meredith, Karen, JJ & Anna-Maria, it's always so nice to see you ladies.

Thank you for starting the morning thread today Meredith, hope things are going well for you. Karen, don't you worry girl, pretty soon you'll be in good enough shape to keep up with us remember to do your wind sprints and pace yourself!<g>

Hi, JJ, yep that's me alright, thank you for the sweet compliment and your picture is cuter anyway! Hi, Anna-Maria, hope you're having a really great day and things are going good for you. Lots of hugs.

And hugs and best wishes for all our TW sisters, to all the regulars and irregulars, hope you're all doing well and you're getting to be as totally tranny as circumstances allow.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 31, 2005 3:36 PM GMT
  • JUMP JUMP JUMP AAAARRRGGGHHHH had a great weekend but one thing i should mention, if you are having your pic taken at a bar , try not to get caught sticking out your tongue at someone..I a such a DITZ!!!!!!
      January 31, 2005 3:49 PM GMT
  • Bl**dy hell rikki...is that really you! you look gorgeous...love Anna-Maria xxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 31, 2005 4:01 PM GMT
  • yes hun, thats me and thanks , i think i love you!!!!!!!!
      January 31, 2005 4:12 PM GMT
  • Rikki, girl, you need to warn people before you post pictures like that! I had to wrap my monitor in asbestos and take the battery out of the smoke alarm! I'm not kidding!<g>

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 31, 2005 5:52 PM GMT
  • Joni, my computer started smoking, too! It's a good thing we have smoke detectors in the house Rikki, THAT IS A GREAT PHOTO!!!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 1, 2005 12:56 AM GMT