Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning sunday 6th feb 2005

good morning sunday 6th feb 2005

Tags : None
  • AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!...jump,jump....JUMP!!! Morning all(clair,JJ,chris,joni) hope you've all had a good weekend so far those of you who did tm's last night.I am literally walking on air and if you read my blog you'll see why i'm so happy.Ok i did'nt get to go to tm's but what i got up to was 1000 times better...at least i think so anyway.It's murky and cloudy here in lowestoft at the moment,but in my heart there's nothing but love and sunshine thanks to being in the company of someone i love so dearly.....love and XXXXXX(to my darling chrissy especially) Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      February 6, 2005 11:55 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Anna-Maria,

Hey, girl, it's so nice to see so much happiness in one place. I read your blog, what a wonderful time you had. Hope there are many, many more in store. I have my fingers crossed for you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Happy jumnps for Anna-Maria and for all the girls on TW, all the regulars and irregulars and the very highly irregulars, too.<lol> Hey, Christina, how was your weekend, lady? Please give us an update when you've recovered sufficiently.<lol>

Oh and that goes for you, too, Rikki!

Hugs and best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere. Especially to a certain little lurketter...you know who you are.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 6, 2005 12:35 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Good Morning!!!
    Anna I'm a romantic so when I saw your blog it felt so good.
    So this is for you & Crissy.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Lets all see how high we can jump(no jumping on beds).
    Jump Jump Jump!!! Anna thanks for a happy story to start a day.
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 6, 2005 1:35 PM GMT
  • Good morning!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! (yes, I am doing the other part now, too)

Got a nice day ahead of me. I did all the weekend cooking yesterday so I can spend the day working on academic stuff, and cleaning this messy house. We watched the movie "Chicago" last night. It was okay, not exactly a masterpiece.

Anna-Maria, I read your blog before responding. I'm glad you had such a good time.I like to see my TW sisters happy.

This is Super Bowl Sunday, and I must admit I'll watch the game. I'm rooting for the Eagles because Donovan McNabb, their quarterback, is from Chicago. I have a bet with my mother-in-law, so hopefully I won't lose this time.

Hvae a good day everyone! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 6, 2005 2:01 PM GMT
  • arrggh and one small jump,caught my hubbys bug..never made it out for saturday night and feel like crapola..but this too shall pass..gonna try to make it to the club to watch the game....we shall see, have a good day everyone!!!
      February 6, 2005 3:29 PM GMT
  • Afternoon girls

This morning I ventured out for the first time on my motorcycle since the little mishap of a couple of weeks back, feels good to be back in the saddle as they say. Just waiting for spring to arrive .. not long now.

Have a good sunday wherever you are.

Cerys xx
      February 6, 2005 3:53 PM GMT
  • You know, Cerys, there is distinct resemblance between you and the fetching young lady on the bike. Coincidence? I think not!

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 7, 2005 5:35 AM GMT