Good Morning Feb 10

• 2627 posts
    February 10, 2005 5:07 AM GMT
    GOOD MORNING!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Jump Jump Jump!!! The Yanks take 2. Yuall really call us that?
    Not sure how to spell yuall. Just teasing your my closest sisters & I love ya. Have a wonderfull day.
    With love from, KAREN. XXXOOO
    • 1980 posts
    February 10, 2005 5:41 AM GMT
    Good Morning Karen-

How nice to see you this morning. It's only 9:40PM (2140 hrs) over here on the left coast but by UTT time it's tomorrow already. So here goes:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMP!! Whew, okay, that's enough of that. Off to work with me here in a few then a 5 or 6 hour drive up to Washington as soon as I get off work in the morning, then party down in girl mode for a couple of days. Woo-hoo! I will be thinking of all you and wishing you could be there, too.

Lots of hugs for everyone.

-Joni
  • February 10, 2005 8:54 AM GMT
    Morning !

Though I shall resist the temptation to jump (it's simply not ladylike) instead I refer you to someone much better qualified ..

The giant marine toad ("Buffo Marinus" for Shan's benefit) who makes a far better jumper than I ever could. (If you give him the wool)

They say some toads are hallucinogenic if you lick their backs! Not something I have tried, but perhaps that's the origin of the idea that they turn into Handsome Princesses, or beautiful princes, when kissed .. The toad remains the same of course but your drug addled head just believes they are better looking.

Strange, the same things happens to me with alcohol! Only I start to believe that it's me who is more beautiful.

Have a good one
    Cerys xx
  • February 10, 2005 11:50 AM GMT
    Quite right Shan

Don't put anything in your mouth unless you know where it's been.

Cerys x
    (Grandma often talked sense)
    • 614 posts
    February 10, 2005 11:57 AM GMT
    morning all , hope evry1 is well im feeling a lot better today , so ill have a few jumps ,JUMP JUMP JUMP ,amd a little aaaarrgghh ! today , joni have fun babe in washington , i got 2 days left at work then im off out for the weekend girlie again , hope every1 is well , its cold and wet here in oxfordshire , so cerys your toad would be happy in my garden loads of water and pond as well
    • 2068 posts
    February 10, 2005 12:41 PM GMT
    mornin all....AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! jump,jump,jump...JUMP! hope you are all well,specially chrissy,JJ,joni,mere cerys and chris.glad to see you're feeling happier.it's cold and murky here in lowestoft...i'm anything BUT inside cos i got chrissy comin again tomorrow! love and xxx Anna-Maria
  • February 10, 2005 2:05 PM GMT
    JUMP JUMP JUMP AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Good morning everyone Karen, Joni, Cerys, well just everyone, face much better today , shadow starting to drastically fade as the little hairs fall out..yeeeaaahhh.Jonie you enjoy yourself, I know how much you have been looking forward to this trip, will I still get my daily uplifting e-mails with all the details of your outing, I hope so, Wish I could be there with you to make sure your train doesnt drag behind you..well its almost Friday and I cant wait!!!!!
    • 1652 posts
    February 10, 2005 2:24 PM GMT
    interesting cerys, i'd never made that connection of hallucinogenic toad turning into handsome prince, but that's the way a lot of folklore originates. it has been suggested that the father christmas story (who of course is real, isn't he?) came about from hallucinogenic mushrooms, the red and white ones, hence santa's attire. people of northern regions (i'm sure tiina will substantiate this...) used to feed these mushrooms to their reindeer and drink the urine (ugh), hence the flying reindeer presumably. not to mention the elves.
    now, the hormone premarin which is extracted from horses' urine: there must be some mythical connection there surely? maybe that's the one that turns you into a beautiful princess?
    xx