good morning thursday 17th feb 2005

• 2068 posts
    February 17, 2005 9:43 AM GMT
    Morning all....i'm feelin a bit better about myself today,so...AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're up to..love anna-maria xxx
  • February 17, 2005 12:52 PM GMT
    Morning

I went looking for a happy pic of the sun to match Tiina's and all I could find was this rather scientific cutaway ..

How do they know all that stuff is in there? Looks like a big Peach to me!! Have a good one.

Cerys xx
    (cream anyone?)
  • February 17, 2005 1:37 PM GMT

One day the universe will be ours!!!
  • February 17, 2005 2:08 PM GMT
    OMG...is everyone gone bonkers here today!! lol must be something in the water..
    JUMP JUMP AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    and just for the sake of serenity heres a pic of the neighbors spring...weather was so pretty yesterday got to go sit by it and take some pics
  • February 17, 2005 2:27 PM GMT
    yeah it's about a 5 minute walk from my back door..theres a little picnic bench and everything by it and the water is sooooooooo cold. great meditation...heres another angle
  • February 17, 2005 2:40 PM GMT
    You have all gone mad! That is WONDERFUL!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP!

Anna-Maria,
    I am glad you are feeling better today!

Rikki,
    I am jealous too! That is just beautiful! If I walk 5 minutes from my backdoor, I am at someone elses backdoor!

Jaimie
  • February 17, 2005 2:47 PM GMT
    Pha, Squirrels, it's a just nut thing ..

.. err, does this break the Trannyweb code on decency?

oops, Cerys needs a new picture hosting service this one keeps losing my links!!

• 2627 posts
    February 17, 2005 3:10 PM GMT
    Good morning!!! Cerys I bet that one runs a bit slower then others. Do they make jock straps that small.
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
    Rikki 5min from my door puts me in a parking lot. I have to drive a ways to find anything half as nice.
    Have a good day everyone!
    Karen
    • 1980 posts
    February 17, 2005 4:06 PM GMT
    Good Morning ladies!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LEAP LEAP LEAP LEAP LEAP got tired of jumping.

I'm jealous, too, Rikki! No fair, closest thing to that I can come up with is to pile rocks in the shower and run the water. Probably get yelled at for doing it, too.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. This girl is going to bed, just got off work at 7 and have a staff meeting at 3 and back to work at 11. What a fun day. Oh well, at least it's Friday.

May your day be filled with tranniness.

Hugs, Joni

PS Glad things are looking better, Anna-Maria!