Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning Friday 18th

Good Morning Friday 18th

Tags : None
  • Typed "Friday" into Google image search and this is what it came up with ...!

If this is what people feel like by the time Friday comes around they need a new job perhaps?

I'm off for a girly night out in Manchester with the usual reprobates, but whatever you're doing over the weekend, have a good one. And all the best with your party Maria.

Cerys x
      February 18, 2005 12:22 PM GMT
  • Good morning all, and a gentle AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH with the obligatory jumps. I'm hoping this day ends on a decent note for me.

It's quite cold here in Chicagoland but I don't mind because the weekend is coming up. I have housework to do, but since I won't be home alone I can't put anything on. Let me reword this - I will have something on, just not what I want.

Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 18, 2005 1:38 PM GMT
  • Good morning everyone, JUMP JUMP JUMP AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

did I wake everyone up, could ya hear me across the big pond, good then , mission accomplished lol! my heela are firmly planted at the starting line of a great weekend a, so when you smell rubber and nylon, Thats me heading out...
    love you all
      February 18, 2005 1:48 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! & the jumping stuff.
    I'm in the same boat Mere. I wait all week for time to dress. Now won't be here long enough sat or sun.
    I'm in Detroit stop sending me your cold air. Go outside & fan it north. Please!!

Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 18, 2005 1:51 PM GMT
  • Reprobate? Moi??
    Speak for yourself girl.
    Girly night out here we come, woo hoo!
    xx
      February 18, 2005 2:08 PM GMT
  • Rikki darling stick a return in your Arrrrrgh.
    You made the page go all funny!

Tiina what is a "grabby" outfit, one in which you get grabbed?
    (or was that the intention)

Shan. Nutkin is all man, you can just tell, can't you?

Cerys xx
      February 18, 2005 2:41 PM GMT
  • Yeah Rikki
    Do as Tiina says ... or the squirrel gets it!
      February 18, 2005 2:56 PM GMT
  • ok ! silly me...and to think I endangerd a squirrel!!!!
    i was looking at the posts and I was all like, whats up with that and like whatever but then it turned out to be all like my fault...and now I'm like all "duh" and stuff
      February 18, 2005 3:03 PM GMT
  • Oh, a disturing picture there, Shan? Huh? Are you trying to imply I look ugly when I'm naked? Hmmmmm........I wonder.....
      February 18, 2005 3:27 PM GMT
  • Good morning ladies!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!

Somebody get that squirrel a jockstrap or a gaff or something, for heaven sake, if he starts jumping he could hurt himself. And, Cerys, that first picture is more like how I feel on my Monday.

Hope everyone is having a lovely transified day today. Best wishes to all.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 18, 2005 3:33 PM GMT
  • Being that it's been cold here lately, I was freezing around the house even though I was wearing a long skirt. Then I realized how thin the skirt was, and I couldn't find a pair of warm tights to have on underneath.

After seeing all these squirrel pictures I am thoroughly convinced I need a drink.
      February 18, 2005 3:34 PM GMT
  • Well, I did put on my long black (and thin!) skirt, and regular hose, which means my little legs will probably start getting cold here.

Okay, Shan, I'll let you off the hook THIS TIME. Do it again and I'll raid your wardrobe like I'm going to do to Kendra and Alex.
      February 18, 2005 3:49 PM GMT
  • What to wear on saturday night? Well the answer was staring me in the face all the time ..

I guess it's a girl squirrel costume, either that or everything has been neatly "retracted".

Cerys xx
      February 18, 2005 4:25 PM GMT