good morning tuesday 22nd feb 2005

• 2068 posts
    February 22, 2005 9:44 AM GMT
    Morning all....AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!...JUMP,JUMP,JUMP! Hi JJ,chris,joni,kendra,clair,cerys et al.I hope you all have a good day despite the blooody cold weather....i know i will and i'll tell you why...today is my BD so i'm gonna spoil myself rotten.I'm off to get my ears pierced and my nails done so i'm one happy girl ! Love and xx Anna-Maria
  • February 22, 2005 9:49 AM GMT

.. and if that don't make you scream and jump, nothing will.

Cerys x
    (One creepy Lemur)
  • February 22, 2005 10:00 AM GMT
    Good luck with the ears Maria.

Hope things have moved on a bit since these pics were taken ..

http://www.mnh.si.edu/ant[...]_24.jpg

That's gotta hurt ...!

Cerys xx
    • 2068 posts
    February 22, 2005 10:01 AM GMT
    thanks cerys honey! love anna-maria xxxxxxxx
  • February 22, 2005 10:23 AM GMT
    Shan

Perhaps that Lemur's been specially bred for the purpose of piercing ears ..

.. a sharp nip in the right place and you're sorted.

Cerys x
    (ouch)
  • February 22, 2005 10:50 AM GMT
    Shan

Chester Zoo built an enclosure for Komodo Dragons a couple of years back, was officially opened by Liz Hurley no less (no more)but when the "dragons" arrived they were only a foot long, all a bit of a shambles really.

Probably best left in the wild (a bit like me)

Cerys x
    • 2573 posts
    February 22, 2005 11:21 AM GMT
    Well, Los Angeles did not wash away yesterday, in fact the viscious thunderstorm storm did not appear. I jogged on dry sidewalks and streets today. I'm sure it's because God chose not to smite L.A. because he realized there was one kind, deserving, sinless tranny here.....I wonder who she is?

Maria, sounds like a marvelous birthday to me.
    • 2627 posts
    February 22, 2005 1:44 PM GMT
    Morning!!!
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! & for Anna Jump Jump Jump!!!
    Happy Birthday Anna!!!
    Have a great day everyone!!
    Karen
  • February 22, 2005 7:07 PM GMT
    Hapy B'day Anna Maria!! Well small Jumps and maybe a little aaarrgghh, feeling beter today, Just trying to sort through being alone again ater all this time, I still love my husband dearly but cannot change the way things are. I appreciate all the support my friends here have given me, it has made it easier. will finally go back to work tomorrow and already have new living arangements so life goes on..Our 22nd anniversary would ave been on the comin april 1st, so I will give him till then to ask me to come back, if not it is time to go on and not look back...we shall see