The Queen Mary Show is back in L.A.

• 2573 posts
    February 22, 2005 11:34 AM GMT
    For those of you who miss or, like me, missed the famous Queen Mary club and Drag Show in Studio City, CA...The show is back. This is the place I had planned to first go out to en femme, even had a dress picked out when it shut down. This was pre-Trannyweb for me to give you an idea how special it was. I was still crossdressing; pre-Wendy.

Grand opening of Queen Mary Show & upscale TG club in Studio City Well you asked for it, and now the old Queen Mary show will be located on Friday nites at a very upscale nite club located right here in Studio City. The elegant "Platinum Live", a very upscale club located in Studio City, Just across the street and two doors down from Countessa's closet the Grand opening date is October 29th... the club Platinum live has been in our area for a few years now... its always been very gender friendly and open to all communities, a full upscale bar and dinner and supper club that has been written up in many of the magazines and newspapers. This club often features the top in entertainment and wonderful shows. The same fab show from The Old Queen Mary is now at this elegant club.

Also great discounts on rooms at a very gender friendly upscale hotel only four blocks from the club..rooms will be discounted to $90.00 for this special nite.. regular price for rooms are from 138.00 to 188.00 per room... Just call for info at Countessa's closet ...818 763 9806. Also a great big welcome party all day on friday with lots of free nibbles, wine and champagne for guests who visit the boutique for the grand opening Pre party ! doors open at the boutique for the Pre grand opening party at three pm on friday october 29th..
    www.countessascloset.comphone: 818 763 9806

Friday October 29th.... time the show starts is 90 pm.... Doors open at 80PM location is the club "Platinum Live" 11345 Ventura Blvd updated 16.10.04

The Countessa's Closet is one of TWO T girl stores located on Venture Blvd in close proximity to each other. After 30 yrs I'm finally starting to like L.A.