Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » USA Forum » Welcome to the USA Forum

Welcome to the USA Forum

Tags : None
  • Welcome! This forum has been created specifically for our American girls.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      February 22, 2005 7:27 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    We can get bigger & better in spite of PP. I'm looking forward to finding shopping links in US sizes. As it grows finding night spots I can get to & maybe just maybe a friend in the same time zone. But I'd never have given up my friends in the UK.
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 24, 2005 2:48 PM GMT
  • Hi Gloria,
    I have nothing to say but I wanted to jump in and show support for Trannywab USA. What can I do to help?
    "Toom tut tut sut" (Mr Natural 1968)
      April 4, 2005 4:14 AM BST
  • HI MY NAME IS PHYLIS ANNE AND i just joined
      May 10, 2005 12:05 AM BST
  • dear gloria its about time that we have our tranny web here in the usa love phylis anne
      May 10, 2005 8:36 PM BST
  • Hi I am a new member as well, this site is very nice, and hopefully will get nicer as time progresses.
    Hope to see you all around,
    Sylvia
      May 16, 2005 6:10 PM BST
  • You are most welcome Stacy. TW USA has been a bit quiet recently but we are working on getting it all going again soon.

Huggies,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      June 2, 2007 11:57 PM BST
    Gloria
    I've just finished chastising myself for not contributing to the US forum. Katie is right in saying we've been too quiet. I try to read the general forum as often as possible. I'll add the US forum to my viewing. I usually look at the dates of the threads to see if anything new is going on.
    And, if I have an itch about something I want to write about I do it......sometimes

Karen - get a tape measure out and I'll look up the US size chart.
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      June 3, 2007 9:45 PM BST
  • Katie's right. The USA pages have been quiet for some time now, but there are some positive changes afoot. Stay tuned.
      June 4, 2007 1:49 AM BST
  • Wow, nothing is happening here. Hey here's an idea. How about at least people put up real pictures. USA is the land of the brave and free. Come on girls what are you afraid of?
    "Toom tut tut sut" (Mr Natural 1968)
      June 4, 2007 7:50 PM BST