Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning thursday 24th Feb

Good morning thursday 24th Feb

Tags : None
  • Good morning Jumpers

We have snow! .. and I thought spring was on the way.
      February 24, 2005 8:59 AM GMT
  • Good Morning Cerys and all you other wonderful gilrs....no snow today thank heavens..but AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH and i think you have done the jumping for me Cerys.

Have fun today all whatever your doing Hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      February 24, 2005 9:06 AM GMT
  • GOOD morning cerys,JJ and everyone else here at TW..AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.....JUMP,JUMP,JUMP!! hope you all have a good day.Love anna-marie xxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      February 24, 2005 9:40 AM GMT
  • JUMP JUMP AAARRGGH....how are all my sisters this morning, good to see everyone, its a blah day here. rain and such..always makes me sleepy....
      February 24, 2005 1:35 PM GMT
  • Hi all, and good morning. A little AAAARRRRGGGHHHH and a jump or two.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I haven't been in much of a chatty mood and I didn't want to bring things down. But I will be able to dress today and finally get out my second book proposal! So I'm trying hard to get back to normal, whatever the hell that is!

Have a great day girls! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 24, 2005 1:47 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Good Morning!!!
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I was going to start this last night. But I'd have screemed not arghed. Battled stupidity allday at work. I lost. Boss won. Robot crashed. He told me I HAD to stay & fix it. Went home. My phone is allready ringing. ID says it's from work. Not picking up. I feel much better than I did last night.
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 24, 2005 1:48 PM GMT