Good morning Satuday 26th February 2005

• February 26, 2005 7:07 PM GMT
    JUMP JUMP AAAARGGGHHHHHHHH,well spent my first friday night out as a single girl, actually had the time of my life except for the occasional twinges of memory.Ex hubby even showed up at the bar and I asked him to leave because I didn feel like dealing with him and He seemed a bit downcast, (dont know why, this is all his doing) but he left and i went on without blinking an eye and had a VERY cute young guy hiting on me all night (even though I am not ready for anyone else right now it just fetl good to know I was still "Marketable goods" but anyway, Happy B'day Clair and Love Ya Joni (Thanks for all your support) and everyone here for helping me feel good about myself during a tough time
    • 2127 posts
    February 26, 2005 12:31 AM GMT
    Morning Girls!

It's not very often that I manage to start this thread off.

It's fairly late and I haven't been to bed yet. Still burning the midnight oil trying to install our new TrannyCards facility for you.

Please take a look at:

http://gendersociety.com/[...]rds.cgi

It's all a bit Mickey Mouse at the moment but if we can change the cards that come with it for more appropriate tranny stuff then it could be fun.

I'll put something about this in the General Forum too.

All artwork contributions welcome. Please try sending a card and you'll see how it works and what the various elements are.

We may try running a competition in the Tranny Trib this month to try to get some good tranny cards in the list.

Love you all.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    February 26, 2005 4:56 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!!!
    Gloria's right WOW! It's nice to see you start a morning thread. You didn't Jump or AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! We'll forgive you.
    And to all the ladies at TW have a nice weekend.
    • 2068 posts
    February 26, 2005 9:58 AM GMT
    WOW!!! this is a first for you katie...Good morning to you,karen,gloria and everyone else here.I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you're doing( that goes for tippy too)..love anna-marie xxx
    • 2068 posts
    February 26, 2005 10:00 AM GMT
    Methinks katie deserves a MEDAL for all the hard work she's put into these cards...order of the GARTER maybe...what do you all think?..love anna-marie xxx
    • 2463 posts
    February 26, 2005 1:05 PM GMT
    Katie is the greatest. And here's an AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH and some jumps on her behalf.

Have a great weekend, girls.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    February 26, 2005 2:23 PM GMT
    Hi Anna how about the Golden Garter.