Good morning Wednesday 2nd March

• March 2, 2005 11:21 AM GMT
    Thanks Gloria, well spotted, deliberate mistake, of course!!!

(I edited the header on my post, so now it's just Shan who looks silly, lol)

Cerys x
  • March 2, 2005 9:47 AM GMT
    Morning!

All that talk yesterday of White rabbits and mad March hares, thought I'd start today with a pic of some hares jumping, (well sort of) more doing acrobatics really, but still fun.

We get Hares on the hill behind our house, bloody big things much bigger than a rabbit, but great to watch. Can't work out what they're so mad about though!

Cerys xx
    (Hare spray anyone?)
    • 2463 posts
    March 2, 2005 1:20 PM GMT
    Hi, I'm back for the moment. Good morning all. I'm dead tired because I had to teach a 4 hour night class, and now I'm getting ready to go do my day classes, all while trying to get ready for my big interview next week. I'm kinda feeling better.

Have a good day.

Mere
    • 1652 posts
    March 2, 2005 1:57 PM GMT
    cerys darling that looks like some sort of medical examination rather than acrobatics. or is it from the latest edition of playbunny?
    xx
    • 2068 posts
    March 2, 2005 2:13 PM GMT
    it's good to hear you're feelin happier Mere...that's really cheered me up! Love anna-marie xxxxx
  • March 2, 2005 2:29 PM GMT
    Jump Jump Jump AAARRGGHHHH, doing pretty good today and must relate the story of the morning I woke up to a huge looking Rabbit in the back yard, it was at a distance and i was astounded by its size, i went and got the 22 with the scope, 9Not to shoot it just to see) and when I gazed at it throught it , I found that what was in my yard was none other than a wlallaby, (we have a zoo about a quarter mile away), now a wallaby in your backyard in TX is no ordinary sight so I was quite amused..I called the zookeeper (an odd man) and he showed up the next saturday in this indiana jones looking oiutfit with a big net and said the he was here so WE could catch the wallaby, I told him that among my many varied talents wallaby herding was not in there and besides I had an appt to have my nails done. He never did cath the little bugger so somewhere in my neighborhood is an eye doctor making a fortune from all the people that come in and say, "I must need new glasses, i thought i saw a...."
  • March 2, 2005 2:32 PM GMT
    Hiya Rikki

Sounds like a scene from Donnie Darko

.. now, what happened to that "Hare removal" cream?

Cerys x
    • 2627 posts
    March 2, 2005 2:57 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!!
    When I got home from work lastnight. I had a new package from Madenform. A full body trimmer. Well I should have looled closer. I rushed to try it on, when I pulled it up over my hips,
    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! A THONG!!! I did some jumping. I don't think I could get to like that.
    Have a nice day everyone.
    • 2463 posts
    March 2, 2005 3:04 PM GMT
    Cerys, I know my jokes are corny, but that one really takes the cake.

Karen, I got some Maidenform a few weeks back and I love those little bikinis!

Thanks to all for your support.
    • 2627 posts
    March 2, 2005 3:29 PM GMT
    Mere I could use them for losing weight. Since I can't sit still while after putting them on.