the basics (need new tricks!)

• 2 posts
    April 20, 2004 3:23 AM BST
    Hi all!

I just read a funny post by Gloria, about being asked where she kept her nuts

Well - it made me think that maybe one of you can help me with a bit of a personal problem:

I would probably qualify as a crossdresser but I do make a strong point in passing. It is very important to me to look as much like a natural girl as I can.

But one thing I can't seem to get right in a simple way: "Hiding the bulge."

I am very thin so that even the slightest bulge is visible when wearing i.e. a tight skirt,dress or pants (and I do like clothes to be a bit tight).

-I've tried using a "caché" but it's not compressing enough.

-I've tried using ace-bandages, but it cuts off the blood in my hips.

-I've tried using 4-5 cut off pantyhose tops on top of each other, but it's hot, it's too tight around the hips.

-I've even tried plaster cast - It worked out ok, but too much trouble and the risk of making a visible line in my clothing.

So - I would really like to know what you girls are using and HOW to get as feminine as you can "down there".

Also - if you have more tricks for physical "altering" maybe it would be useful to collect them in one place? Or is there perhabs already such a place?

Love,
    Gina.
  • April 20, 2004 11:05 AM BST
    Gina,

Try either of these two products as I find them to work really well at keeping 'it' under control and both give a real smooth outline under my tighest skirts.

1) Spanx Power Panties from Mytights.com These are a bit like Bridget Jones's big pants but hold everything very well and give a line free smooth finish.
    2) Breastformstore.com do a great line in gaffs, which work well at giving a smooth outline.

I've used both and found that even under my tighest, most figure hugging skirts neither give any VPL and both give a real smooth natural look.

Alex
    xxx
    • 9 posts
    April 21, 2004 12:16 AM BST
    Hello Ladies. As I read through this thread, I saw a lot of wisdom and a lot of love. My compliments on both. I have been "out" for more years than I care to admit to, so I can empathize with much of what has been said in the previous posts. One thing that definitely bears repeating is the advice regarding ATTITUDE. Physical appearance will always be an obsession with us, just as it is for a lot of genetic girls (GG's), but keep in mind that there are plenty of women who are "beautiful" even if they are not blessed with the traditional characteristics that most people associate with beauty. If you can be comfortable with the "femme" image that you present by using a little(un)common sense, then your self-confidence will definitely compensate for any minor physical "imperfections". Pleated skirts offer me quite a bit of comfort, and worn with the right top, look pretty damn cute besides. Also, from the pragmatic perspective, there's something to be said for not having to deal with a whole under-garment "obstacle course" when the time comes to answer "nature's call". The color(or rather, the lack of color) black is also very forgiving of minor "imperfections", where they are a result of weight or(dare I say it)length. The main thing is, if you're going to have fun, you've GOT TO BE COMFORTABLE! Enjoy!!! "Chicago" Cyndi
    • 2068 posts
    April 20, 2004 11:31 AM BST
    thanks for the tips,alex hun. i will give them a try!