Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » where HAS our tiina gone??

where HAS our tiina gone??

Tags : None
  • Hi girls.....i have just noticed, rather alarmingly that our good friend tiina's Blog is missing and that her profile pic's gone too!!. It was actually karen brad who mentioned it to me as she too had tried to access tiina's blog with the same results i had. I do hope nothing's wrong cos tiina has been a DAMN good friend to so many girls here. I guess i'm not the only one wondering where our tiina has gone!

come back soon huni..the place aint the same without you

Love & xxxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 4, 2006 8:45 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    I looked at her profile & her last log in date is today.
    Tiina loved it here why is she gone or not posting.
    Her & Mere are the reasons I stayed when I first joined.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 4, 2006 9:07 PM GMT
  • Good Question!

Like Karen was saying, Tiina, Mere, the MSS, all the "mega-goddess'-es were so warm and helpful when I joined, that's why I stayed on, too!

Kari
      January 4, 2006 9:59 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    She just replyed to me. She feels things here aren't the same as when she started. She did not & does not want a fuss about leaving. I don't like but I will respect it.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 4, 2006 10:08 PM GMT
  • karen....i don't like it either,but as you said we must respect tiina's decision however hard it may be. It feels as though we've all lost a true friend

Love & xxxxxxxxxxx one sad Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 4, 2006 11:46 PM GMT
  • Charisse-Lyn, dear--

Hopefully, all of us mega-goddesses are still loving and helpful!

I'll miss Tiina, too. Things are not the same as they were "way back when." I miss the friends not here anymore. Sadly, many have moved on. Most of us to bigger and better things. Trust me, hon--between living my life, writing books and trying to keep up my own rather largish website, I don't have the time to spend here that I used to. Trust me, I miss being here!

But I look at all the people who are here. I have seen so many improvements to TrannyWeb over the years. There is a lot of good here, and many, many good people.

Let's try to keep things like a family here, while making it better for those who are "yet to find us."

Luv 'n hugs,

Dr. Mina Sakura
    Living as the woman I am!
      January 5, 2006 11:44 PM GMT