Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Chance to live as a female for 2 weeks!

Chance to live as a female for 2 weeks!

Tags : None
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Most of us here want to be female. That's probably why you are reading this. However, it's probably not practical for many of us to actually change sex because of family and career commitments or perhaps just because we do not want to go all the way.

Some of us may feel inside that we want to but are not entirely sure.

Well, it's been suggested to me that Trannyweb should organise and offer our members a chance to experience what it is like being a girl for two weeks.

The opportunity to live life as a woman for 14 days and nights.

For those who are thinking of transitioning this could be a useful first step, before doing anything that is not reversible later if you discover it's not for you.

For those who have families and careers that take first place, it could be just an opportunity to be a girl before reverting back to Drabsville.

What I propose is that we find a large house somewhere (like the big brother house) to use for our base.

Upon arrival you would hand over your drab clothes for safe-keeping and be given a girly make-over because from the moment you enter the house, you would be treated as a girl and would be expected to dress as a female immediately.

We would charge no more than the normal nightly rate for a good hotel but unlike a hotel the price would include your meals, drinks in the house, and the following:

* Regular make-up lessons from a professional make-up artist because as a woman, you will have to apply and touch-up your own make-up every day

* Lessons in deportment

* Lessons in creating a feminine voice

* Lessons in passing as a female in public

* Various talks from trannies who have already successfully transitioned and who now consider themselves to be well and truly female

* Various talks from other interesting people on tranny subjects

Unlike the big brother people, we may also have a few trips out of the house for shopping and entertainment - en femme of course!

At present I m looking at doing this a bit later in the year, perhaps in the summer. It could take place in the US or it could be in the UK or perhaps both!

I for one, would absolutely love to spend a whole two weeks of my life as a girl, dressed and make-up to the nines!

Now it's over to you. Before we lay out vast quantities of cash and work on this project, we need to hear from you.

Is this a good idea? If you say it's not then we won't do it.

If on the other hand you think it is, we will. Perhaps you have some more ideas for making it even more fun and more useful.

Please tell me what you think. Please also tell me if you would like to be a guest - numbers will be very limited.

This is something I've got to do before I die!

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      February 1, 2006 5:26 PM GMT
    My initial thought is wow what a great idea - count me in.

I'll be back when I have had time to digest everything.
    Hugs & Kisses, Tina Meet me at http://www.tinas-place.co.uk
      February 1, 2006 5:58 PM GMT
  • sounds like a brilliant idea katie.....count me in!

love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      February 1, 2006 8:01 PM GMT
  • Katie,

It think it's a wonderfull idea!! I bet it would go ocer really well !!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie xx
      February 1, 2006 8:28 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Looking good so far! Keep 'em coming girls.

Don't worry about the work involved in putting this together in the US - we'll do all that.

All you need to do is find two weeks out of your whole life to be there and do this.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      February 1, 2006 9:27 PM GMT
  • Katie,

I think it's a wonderful idea. For those that are not ready to spend a weekend or a week at a convention with strangers, this could be great. They would be able to spend the time with TW sisters that they probably have chatted with. In fact a special forum and/or chatroom schedule for the attendees would be a great lead in. Fansasia Fair has an email-list discussion going all year where new girls meet and old ones stay in touch.

If I have the time and money, I would love to go, but can't commit at this time.

Would this include any optional outings for those who want to dare that extra step?

I know that coming to TW on a week I had 8 full days alone at home, being en femme without stress, contributed greatly to my being able to open up the femme side of my brain. In fact it altered my entire pattern of dressing. i can no longer bring myself to do it under conditions of stress. It meets different needs than it once did. I believe that your plan will be a wonderful experience for anyone opening up, as well as considering more permanent steps.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      February 1, 2006 9:40 PM GMT
  • That sounds like a wonderful opportunity to explore the girl inside of me and I think it would be just heaven.

How about including a fitness instructor and dietician to help with weight and general body shape issues?

Oh, and a guest speaker to advise on hormones or other meds?

Even a local hairdresser, (not that it takes much to shake my wig and put it on!) but I'm sure other girls will appreciate styling tips.

Hugs & xxxx
    Gemma

Gem xx
      February 1, 2006 9:42 PM GMT
  • I love this idea.

But I did experience something similar a month ago when I went to visit Karen Brad. I jumped into my femme clothes almost immediately and stayed that way until I left. Well, I did change into drab for our grocery run, but that doesn't count.

Lessons in deportment? Like how to behave like a lady when having a webcam chat? I think I might need help there.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 2, 2006 4:58 PM GMT
  • Katie,

You've got my name on the waiting list already, right?

Right?

Phew! Glad you remembered!

Great Idea! And, I look forward to being among your first "guests."

Hugs, Hon!

Kari
    XXX
    OOO
      February 3, 2006 6:09 AM GMT
  • Is two weeks a bit long? Of course it is not my concern, I´m not attending.
    Our ts summer camps are normally only extended weekends, but even so, it is difficult to schedule for some people. You can have plenty of lectures and workshops plus free time together with a few days and the costs can be kept acceptable.
    From the only ts summer camp I attended in 2003 I still have my "Goddess Diploma" on my wall which I got from our goddess workshop studying ancient greek goddesses and our inner self. It says: "Laura is a strong woman who knows her path and she is a loving and caring parent".

Laura
      February 3, 2006 6:37 AM GMT
  • I would be interested if it is affordable. But not sure about being stuck in a hotel the whole time, as I would want to go out site seeing, shopping, drinking and dancing, etc.
      February 3, 2006 10:26 AM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    I think we would need to make this two weeks long for several reasons. There are already plenty of opportunities to go out en-femme for a weekend or a bit longer in some cases, but I have never seen a two week event advertised yet.

Secondly, I think we'd need two weeks to get everything in and we would need that length of time to really feel that we have started to "live" as a female and forget about our male selves.

Two weeks may not sound like much to those who are already full-timers but it is a start and those of us who feel that we want to explore this route further will find it a very useful first exercise.

Those who just want to do this for fun will also enjoy it but there will be no obligation to take it further when it's finished.

And Liz, I would hate to be cooped up in a hotel for two weeks.

I did say in my first post on this, that there would be en-femme trips out of the house for shopping and entertainment. Perhaps I made a mistake by mentioning Big Brother. It wasn't my intention to make it sound like we'd all be captive in a house or hotel.

This is all about having fun and exploring our female side.

As for cost, I'd guess that it would be about the same as a 14 night stay in a good hotel. We'll have to work out the exact costs if we decide to run with this but before I spend a huge amount of time and money on setting it up I do need a show of hands from people who would like to do it so I know we will not go bust in the process - 'scuse the pun!

Hugs,

Katie x
      February 3, 2006 1:34 PM GMT
  • So you DID say there would be outings, Katie. I plead migraining, on heavy medication and blonde.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      February 3, 2006 5:15 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Yes! I would suggest that we stay in for the first few nights so we can all get to know each other better and learn from our various talks.

Then let's hit the town armed with out new-found looks and knowledge.

I think we could do shopping excursions and also trips to some trannysafe night clubs. Maybe we could finish up with a day at the races or suchlike!

Huggies,

KT x
      February 3, 2006 6:28 PM GMT
  • Royal Ascot, Katie?
      February 3, 2006 10:09 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Remember we're not talking about just a weekend here - we're looking at a two whole weeks!

Also, because we would be doing this ourselves, it would not be a "rip-off".

Maybe we could add in a Big Sister element by having some web cams around the place so our members around the world can check on the housemates progress!

Huggies,

KT x
      February 3, 2006 11:12 PM GMT
  • Katie,

Where I work we are a dealer for security and cameras that do video over IP... If you get it going, I'll donate two IP cams! (Professional ones ) And can be put in "common" rooms in the house and used in a link here at TW so all can see the common rooms... And also if this does happen!! I'll have to come visit and enjoy!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie xx
      February 3, 2006 11:20 PM GMT
  • GOD this sounds awesome! Finding 2 weeks to do ANYTHING is impossible for me though. But a Week, or even a long weekend would be exciting!!! I would love to do this and would try to find a week if this was available.
    Huggs to all,
    Riki
    Ms Riki Rae
      February 4, 2006 2:38 PM GMT
  • Include me too! A lot will depend on cash money, but I think this is a fantastic idea. This is truely exciting for us girls that can't dress to the nines as some of us can. Wow! What a great idea.
      February 4, 2006 8:11 PM GMT
  • Katie,

I am concerned that there will be two adverse affects of webcams in the house:

1. Those who most need the privacy of the house setting will not come for fear of being outed by their pictures.

2. People may find themselves unable to relax on "candid camera", diminishing the fun and relaxation and emotional immersion benefit of being en femme and in femme.

Perhaps, an hour or so once a day in a specific room where those girls who want to can participate....?
      February 4, 2006 9:33 PM GMT
  • Katie
    What a fantastic idea, you really are a very clever girl.
    I would do anything for the chance to relax and just be the real me for 2 weeks, you can certainly include me on your list.
    How about a day visit to a spa to be pampered
    Maybe if it gets off the ground 1 lucky girl could do an exchange with an American sister in the future.
    luv Gab-xx-
      February 4, 2006 10:30 PM GMT
  • Hmmm, the issue of two weeks being too long for some is valid. Could some people share a spot by coming for one week each, back to back?
      February 5, 2006 1:13 AM GMT
  • hiya i'm reply to your item about being a girl for 2 weeks which is a brilliant idea i dont know if you know but here in blackpool we have our very own transgender group that meets in a hotel owned and run by 2 transexual girls we meet every 2nd and 4th tuesday of each month and have changing facilites too the group is called renaissance and is a must if your planning to vist blackpool check the website at www.renaissanceblackpool.org i also have their phone number if anyone wants to contact them

love julie black
      February 5, 2006 2:45 PM GMT
  • I think it is an amazing idea!!
    *kisses* Staycee
      February 6, 2006 6:07 PM GMT
  • Katie,

It is an absolutely brilliant idea!! I wish I could take part. Unfortunately my circumstances are such that I couldn't; however, I wish you well and will watch with interest to see how you get on.

hugs,

Caroline
    Caroline
      February 6, 2006 7:56 PM GMT