Stay up stockings

• 7 posts
    May 5, 2004 6:50 PM BST
    Hi, I seem to have a problem with my stockings. They are thigh highs and they don't want to "stay up" anymore. Just wondering if anybody has some suggestions as to how to make the rubber inside the lace stick better?

Thanks
    • 7 posts
    May 5, 2004 10:09 PM BST
    Thanks Sandra! Is silicone at all dangerous to the skin in its "unset" form? I thought for some reason it is...
    • 7 posts
    May 6, 2004 4:23 PM BST
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the ideas and help!! I think I will try the silicone route because that sounds like a good bet and I can just feel those stockings staying up allllll day .. Sorry to those who can't keep a pair long enough to have this problem, girls need to be very careful with their stockings and by this i mean, keep your toe nails clipped and filed as well as make sure nothing gets between the stocking and you like a piece of dirt from the floor on your foot cause that will assure a run in a matter of minutes.. Thanks for helping me and hopefully I can offer some advice back! XOXO to all!
    • 2068 posts
    May 6, 2004 1:04 PM BST
    i know what you mean sarah, i have the same trouble with mine staying up.there's gotta be something we can do hun. lol maria xx