Having a Ball!

• May 13, 2004 6:54 AM BST
    I love being a TrannyGirl and I am having a blast on my trip, I wanted to post pics while I travel but I'm not sure If they will come up on my bloger so I am going to put them up here. If you want to follow along while I am out here shaking things up where ever I can.

PS Posted all new pics in my photo albums.
  • May 20, 2004 6:20 AM BST
    Thanks for the complements and the info. Now I am trying to set up a new IP provider for "Small town Illinois" since mine is not going to work here. figures... what does a girl have to do. No really I am doing fine and will start posting more pics as soon as I can get my own PC online. For some reason my Brothers PC doesn't have multitudes of pictures of his brother/sister Tressa on file. Guess I'll have to down load a bunch for him. Yes Cindy he does think I'm a HOT CHICK. But alas I am in this small town were every one knows everyone eles's business. Since there is 8 year old boy involved here I have to behave. This is why I have started the thread on going out in Chicago. Or I guess I'll just have to get back on the road to Baltimore and go party with Gloria and Ali again. Believe me I will do what is necessary to have fun here Girls. Just ask Cindy She knows I'll do it.

Your Tsister,
    Tressa
  • May 20, 2004 6:21 AM BST
    Thanks for the complements and the info. Now I am trying to set up a new IP provider for "Small town Illinois" since mine is not going to work here. figures... what does a girl have to do. No really I am doing fine and will start posting more pics as soon as I can get my own PC online. For some reason my Brothers PC doesn't have multitudes of pictures of his brother/sister Tressa on file. Guess I'll have to down load a bunch for him. Yes Cindy he does think I'm a HOT CHICK. But alas I am in this small town were every one knows everyone eles's business. Since there is 8 year old boy involved here I have to behave. This is why I have started the thread on going out in Chicago. Or I guess I'll just have to get back on the road to Baltimore and go party with Gloria and Ali again. Believe me I will do what is necessary to have fun here Girls. Just ask Cindy She knows I'll do it.

Your Tsister,
    Tressa
  • May 20, 2004 9:53 PM BST
    BEHAVING IS IMPOSSIBLE, NO FUN, NOT HEALTHY, NO FUN, DID i SAY NO FUN, IF I DIDN'T WELL IT'S NO FUN. I'm washing all my outfits just for something fun to do. Finally got my pc online so now I can send pics and write to you again. My Brother wasn't to interested in having all my pics on his PC, I don't know what is up with that. His wife thinks I look good. I might have to take her out to the club for some fun. She likes girls and my Bro. She thinks I need to smile more. How can I when I have to get greasy working on truck engines and wearing these yecky manclolthes. I'm sure the talk would hit the town fast if I were out working on the truck in my short shorts. What do you think Cindy?
  • May 21, 2004 5:04 AM BST
    God Cindy, You make me laugh!!!! What am I ever going to do if you stop this. I know you must but I wish for you some day to find a balance that allows you and all of us to keep your company. You really do make my day with such little words of humor. Yes I do hate grease in my bellybutton and I broke like three nails.
    Tressa
  • June 10, 2004 8:48 PM BST
    dear tressa i also am having a ball being the woman of my dreams and i love being a tranny love phylis anne
    • 2068 posts
    May 13, 2004 12:10 PM BST
    hi tressa honey i'm glad to hear you're havin such a good time on your travels hun.You'll have to tell us all about it.love,your good friend maria xxx
    • 2127 posts
    May 14, 2004 11:12 AM BST
    Hi Tressa,

Sorry the blogger pics page is not sorted out yet. I've been nagging the programmers for ages. I guess they have more important things to do!

You could start a TrannyPix gallery as well as posting here. That would keep your photos all in one place and make them easy to view!

Hope it all goes well.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 456 posts
    May 15, 2004 12:26 PM BST
    Tressa you can get your pics on your blogger - as yopu can see if you look at mine. the problem is that you have to have your pics online ie somwhere on the web or the blogger does not see them. If you read my blog there are instructions on what to do.