Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Rehashing old, weird memories

Rehashing old, weird memories

Tags : None
  • Okay, maybe I am still not feeling the best, but for some reason I was thinking of stories from my past. When I was in grammar school I:

1. Was an altar boy(!) and once broke down into a snorting, giggling fit right in the middle of helping the priest serve communion. He turned and looked at me as if to say "Are you out of your f'g mind?"

2. Every class had its resident psycho. Ours was named Scott. You never thought it was possible to find so many uses for a stapler, but he sure did. Not to mention that once, when watching a film about animals, we saw a cow giving birth (always fun to see just before lunch), Scott sat there yelling "She crapped a baby! She crapped a baby!"

3. Me and a friend decided to type up a series of notecards that carried disparaging messages about our classmates, then hid them in various books that we were sure would not be found until after we graduated. They were all found, but could never pinpoint it on us. One of these classmates confronted me about one we wrote on him. I promptly laughed in his face.

Am I being weird here? I've been giggling to myself all night now. Am I the only one who thinks of stuff like this?
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      November 6, 2006 1:28 AM GMT
  • Mere--

Nooooo, not really...

What's interesting to me is when I think of that kind of stuff in my life now, I see a little girl...not the little boy I (supposedly) was.

Is that weird or what?

luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    Living as the woman I am!
      November 6, 2006 3:50 PM GMT