Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » What I Want for Christmas

What I Want for Christmas

Tags : None
  • 2 2627
    I want some some plastic surgery for Christmas
    Only major silicone will do
    So don't go and preach
    That inner-beauty speech
    I want some golden bozos that will stun you at the beach

It's augmentation surgery for Christmas
    Some nip-and-tuckin' liposuction too
    You're not so refined
    To claim that love is blind
    You'll keep your eyes wide open when I'm J.Lo from behind

I can see you now on Christmas morning
    Gasping hard for air
    You'll be thankin' Santa Claus
    Once you've taken off the gauze
    To find a South Beach Barbie standing there

I've no more desires
    For pads and lifts and wires
    My body is a temple so I need some taller spires

I'm not requesting tons
    Of alterati-ons
    Just give me a body that's like Pamela Anderson's

I want some some plastic surgery for Christmas
    Some 37-Double-D's and then
    A rhytidectomy
    And a rhinoplasty
    You'll slide up next to me
    Sayin' man those boys are nasty

And man the nasty boys'll love me too!

<p>Karen Brad</p>
      December 6, 2006 7:26 PM GMT
  • Karen--

OoooOOOOooh! South Beach Barbie? I wanna be her when I grow up--great figure, nice clothes, cuuuute boy-toy...and for one other reason.

That b*tch owns everything!

Luv 'n Christmas hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    Living as the woman I am!
      December 6, 2006 8:20 PM GMT
  • My Christmas wish is simple.....

That my wife would want to go for a day of shopping with me en femme. We would have a nice lunch, and then go out together for the evening where I could glam it up with a new party dress and a makeover.

A girl can dream can't she?

Hugz and Happy Holidays everyone,

Michelle Lynn

That we also go together as
      December 6, 2006 9:44 PM GMT
  • MIchelle: That's a pretty wonderful dream, I have that one too.
    But, like you said " A girl CAN dream, can't she?!" Jackie...
    remember to tell the special people in your life, just how much you care....
      December 7, 2006 8:51 AM GMT
  • Tuesday, my SO came by. She brought me about 6 outfits she had picked for me, a BAG full of jewelry and took me shopping, (fairly gender-bending: wearing my girl's jeans, panties and shirt, shoes and a necklace, washed with scented soap, powdered with lavender powder, wearing an androgenous cologne) where I wandered through the women's clothes without a bit of self-consciousness, examining what I liked. I feel like I've already had Xmas.....but I haven't, she has informed me my Xmas presents are yet to come.

Great little poem/song, Karen
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 7, 2006 3:47 PM GMT
  • Wnedy: You are a very lucky little wench! I envy you so much. Wish my S/O bought MY outfits for me.... Jackie...
    remember to tell the special people in your life, just how much you care....
      December 9, 2006 11:59 AM GMT
  • Karen,

Is that set to some tune?
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 11, 2006 9:14 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Wendy
    Yes it is. I found it searching parodies. But I have no idea what song it is. I think they assumed I would know that.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      December 11, 2006 12:02 PM GMT
  • Karen,

Can you hum a few bars?
      December 11, 2006 4:30 PM GMT