Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » I have been humbled

I have been humbled

Tags : None
  • I am not a big television fan, but I always took pride in my knowledge of Brady Bunch trivia.

Until tonight.

While I held my own pretty good, Brandi sure bested me on more than a few questions. I need to brush up.

Oh dear.

By the way, did you know that me and Lexi, B's roomie, are involved? Just wondering.......
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 12, 2006 2:33 AM GMT
  • Thanks for the Head's Up, Mere. I'll pass on the trivia today. The only thing I know about THE BRADY BUNCH is Susan Dey......and since I just realized she was on THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY....well....this is one quiz I best leave alone.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 12, 2006 3:17 AM GMT
  • I had to begrudingly concede on one particular point that I was sure I had right. It was which actress gave Bobby his first kiss. I was sooooooo positive it was Melissa Gilbert. B said it was Melissa Sue Anderson (she was right).

Back to Brady Bunch schools.
      December 12, 2006 12:32 PM GMT
  • Mere--

You? Humbled? Say it ain't so!

**giggles**

Brady Bunch, hmm? I'd feel the same way with Star Trek trivia, dear.

Luv 'n hugs,
    Mina Sakura
    Living as the woman I am!
      December 13, 2006 7:03 AM GMT
  • Ahem......

Don't think Brandi isn't rubbing it in! Even last night on the phone she was laughing. And to think she introduced me to Lexi!

So, for Christmas, I think I will be giving myself B.Bunch episodes on DVD. I will have to study.
      December 13, 2006 2:03 PM GMT
  • lol all will bow before me ...lol...for i am the queen of tv trivia...try me and see.
      December 16, 2006 1:40 AM GMT