What's your New Year resolution?

• 2127 posts
    January 1, 2007 1:20 PM GMT
    Happy 2007 girls! Do you have a New Year resolution and if so what is it? Perhaps you have more than one?

Mine are to lose a few pounds from my waist and get Trannyweb back on track again. I think we may have lost our direction somewhat during 2006. Hopefully we can put that right this year.

Now, over to you - what are your resolutions?

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1980 posts
    January 1, 2007 2:35 PM GMT
    Hi Katie-

Girl, I am so on the same page with you about the belly roll thing. My resolution, one among several is to get down to 160 lbs, or at least within hailing distance, by my birthday on July 30th (any of you girls who want to make note of the date, feel free)<G>. I also intend to have way more girl time than I did in 2006 and to be more open about who I am to people who matter in my life.

And Katie, I want to thank you for all you do to keep TW up and running for all of us. As to whether TW lost some direction in 2006, I can't really say. As with any large and highly diverse group, there's bound to be some contention and some rancor, and we certainly had our share last year, but all in all, what amazes me about Trannyweb is how we all take care of each other. Thank you, Katie, for all that you do. Personally, I don't know what I would do without this place.

Hugs and best wishes...Joni Marie Cruz
    • 126 posts
    January 1, 2007 4:43 PM GMT
    New years resolution.

Resolution number one is to get out in the daylight for a change, so im resolving to have at least one whole day shopping in town and if that goes well, im hoping to do a weekly food shop at Sainsbury’s too.

Resolution number two is to get my ears pierced.

Resolution number three is to continue to get out to the pub on my own.
    In the last few months I have been doing this and I have had many fab nights chatting to the other locals. Ive met loads of lovely people and they’ve made me feel very good about being a cross dresser, so im resolving to do more of that for sure.

Resolution number four has to be to get some more professional photos taken.

Finally I also have a hope. A hope that I can finish the book im writing about my life as a cross dresser, and find someone to publish it in paperback.
    • 2068 posts
    January 1, 2007 9:59 PM GMT
    Resolutions eh?.....well i only got 3

1) to lose a stone in weight....or atleast drop a dress size

2) To get out a lot more than i have been doin

& 3) Find work.....which is easier said than done.

LOL xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 127 posts
    January 1, 2007 10:12 PM GMT
    I am going to keep wearing panties to work, maybe even wear a thong on Tuesday. Be a better girl all around and talk more to all the wonderfull girls on TW. I think you ladies are great!!
    Heather
    • 515 posts
    January 2, 2007 8:15 AM GMT
    Well i must be the boring one cus here it gose
    STOP SMOKING ...... 27 hours 13 mins done so far
    Love ya to bits
    Sara
    • 2017 posts
    January 2, 2007 9:24 AM GMT
    My resolution is to get out more en femme, I also want to start some permanant hair removal for my face as well as some facial surgery,(although that will probably have to wait until next year due to cost.

Whatever you girls do, do it for yourselves.
  • January 2, 2007 10:32 AM GMT
    My resolution? Replace everything that I lost during a bad purge several years ago. Stop smoking. Get my drivers lisence back (my 10 year revocation is over but it is going to cost me several hundred dollars to get it back). Start going out again. Magnolias in St. Louis was one of my favorite places to go, although it is nothing like Peanuts in L.A. or the Tea Room in San Diego was in the 80's. Are those places still open? Also, work harder at making my embroidery and apparel business thrive. The good thing is that I can get all my clothes wholesale
    Wishing everyone a great year.
    LuvHugKis...Rachel
  • January 2, 2007 12:11 PM GMT
    I could pick at least one resolution from everyone's list.
    My number one is to move forward with my transition.
    In order to start number one I need to shed a few pounds.
    Two. I need to interact on TW more rather than sitting on the sidelines all the time.
    My third would be to stop smoking but I have the breaking strain of a Kit Kat.
    Did someone mention chocolate?
    There goes number one. never mind better luck next year.
    • 2573 posts
    January 3, 2007 7:54 AM GMT
    My New Years Revolution continues to be counter-clockwise, of course, because I live in the Northern Hemisphere. What a silly question...too silly, too silly.

Ni!

• 1083 posts
    January 3, 2007 7:59 AM GMT
    **Grins**

Ladies, I have made the same resolution each year, for like 27 years now, I think it is. I resolved not to make any New Year's resolutions!

Now, I have some goals for this year:
    1. Drop the last 10-12 pounds. I'd like to get--and stay!-- under 173 or so. Under 170 is better. Chances of success: 95%. (Under 170: 82%.)

2. Get some additional cash into savings. You all can help--buy my books! (Not only do you help me, but you help TrannyWeb as well. Katie gets a percentage of the proceeds!) I'll have a book of fiction out this spring. Chances of success: 80%.

3. Keep working on a femme voice. It's getting better--singing helps a lot!--but I need some additional work here. I'm looking at programs that will allow me to work with a computer and a microphone. Recommendations on such programs would be helpful. Chance of success: 50%.

4. Finally--I would love to start laser hair removal. I might have to put this off one more year, though--again, it's a cost thing. Chance of successfully starting: 20%.

Basically, if I am successful at reaching three out of four of these goals, I'll be a very happy woman!

Lots of love and hugs all around (as well as warmest wishes for the New Year to you all),

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"

PS: Wendy--Ni back!
  • January 3, 2007 9:51 AM GMT
    1. Laura must slow down that she does not hurt herself.

2. Laura must be aware of others in order not to hurt them.

3. Laura should go on smiling.

4. Laura must take good care of her mom and make her smile, too.