Good Morning - Saturday February 10th 2007

• 2127 posts
    February 10, 2007 12:52 PM GMT
    Good Morning Girls. I can't believe that it's been over a month since anyone said "Good Morning". The last time was on the 8th January. Sara Lynn Baker sent a Good Morning message but did not receive a reply.

There was a time, just a few months back, when this was a busy daily thread. In fact, so much so, that we even gave it its own forum.

We had a core of regular posters then and just a year or so back, the forums were vibrant and full of life.

What has happened since then? Why are our forums now dying and what can we do to save them?

Hugs,

Katie
    • 2627 posts
    February 10, 2007 2:16 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!

These forums are why I first joined TW. As Katie said they were so much fun. Allmost chat room type stuff they were so full of fun & humor.
    Seems all who posted here did so as friends. It was all about the fun of being a girl. It realy is fun you know.
    • 614 posts
    February 10, 2007 2:28 PM GMT
    afternoon peeps from a cold spot in the uk , i have noticed the lsat few days since being back that the forums have gone quiet and the ones that are posting seem to politcal negitve or argumentive type posts which is why ive not said much , maybe a few silly post could be worth a try leave it with me and ill see wot i can come up with
    • 140 posts
    February 10, 2007 4:55 PM GMT
    Katie: Well, I WOULD post a good morning thread BUT, by the time I post it at morning here, you girls are already having afternoon tea! And all of us in the know know, you don't interrupt a Brit and their tea time!!!!
    And by the way, just out of curiosity, what KIND of tea do our British sisters drink? is it all the same brand or is there just a whatever you prefer thing?

Jackie
    • 614 posts
    February 10, 2007 5:12 PM GMT
    as a brit ill get in and answer this one personaly im a tetly or pg girl
    • 364 posts
    February 10, 2007 6:28 PM GMT
    Well its winter in the northern hemisphere, so perhaps everybody is hibernating Seriously. we need some controversial subjects to stir sisters from their slumber.
    • 11 posts
    February 10, 2007 11:49 PM GMT
    I would have to say good evening ladies, since when I received this good morning it was in the evening here on the east cost of the us. I am new to this site and will try to remember to put a good leg forward in saying good morning or afternoon to the girls/ladies checking this site out. Very cool love developing in to the girl i am ment to be. Have a wonderful eveing girls.

1katie123